Ye Shu calmly moved away, but was yanked back.

The faint fragrance of distilled spirits diffused around the two of them.

Is this......the Qianjun's faith incense?

Under the effect of that faith incense, Ye Shu's consciousness soon became murky and soon, his body went weak and hot.

The small area behind his ear where the cinnabar mole was also began to redden rapidly. The fruity fragrance of green plums was sweet and seductive, perfectly blending into the distilled spirits fragrance.

Ye Shu instantly forgot his original intentions as he clung to Jin Wang's arms, his eyes flashed with water vapor.

"Jin... Jin Wang..." His voice was warm and soft with eager desire.

He really wanted...wanted this man's soothing embraces, kisses, or even more intimate gestures...

Ye Shu's consciousness became muddled. When he barely came back to his senses, Jin Wang had already pressed him into the small couch and was kissing him tenderly.

Jin Wang clasped his wrists and pressed them to his sides, kissing Ye Shu from above, softly and deeply, "A-Shu..."

Ye Shu responded awkwardly, his body moving restlessly.

Still not enough...

He wanted to...

But Jin Wang stopped. He brushed Ye Shu's hair behind his ear and said with a hoarse voice, "Tell Gu, are you upset about something?"

Jin Wang and Ye Shu had known each other for more than a decade. He was well aware of this man's temperament. In the years after he ascended the throne, he had once felt that this man had turned into someone he didn't recognize, but in recent times, he had rediscovered the feelings he had at the beginning.

In the intermediate three years, whether this man was pretending or there was some other reason, Jin Wang didn't want to delve into it at present. All he knew was that the Ye Shu who was now with him was the one he was familiar with.

This little fool who thought he could hide his happiness and fury from him.

"Ooo..." Ye Shu whimpered, seemingly suffering under the continued assault of the faith incense as Jin Wang had not moved for a long time. "Won't you..."

Jin Wang asked tenaciously, "Why are you upset?"

Ye Shu was in a disoriented state. His mouth and tongue seemed unwieldy, but just as he was about to blurt it all out, Jin Wang lowered his head and blocked his mouth to kiss him.

As the kiss ended, Jin Wang looked up at him. "Is it because Gu had you locked up in the bedchamber and restricted your freedom?"

"Did you see the snow today and want to play?"

"Gu doesn't want to be like this either," Jin Wang's fingertips slid past his reddened eyes and said in a whisper, "Why do you never cease to worry me so..."

He slowly slid his palm down the soft torso in his arms and landed on the flat lower abdomen.

"How can Gu feel safe enough to return your freedom when you act like this?"

Ye Shu could no longer hear what Jin Wang was saying. His body grew weaker and weaker under the effect of the faith incense, panting lowly as if he was drowning.

As Jin Wang leaned too close, Ye Shu shifted almost uncontrollably. He looked like he was spontaneously rubbing himself against Jin Wang's palm.

"Can hardly wait?" Jin Wang immediately understood and said smilingly, "The physician said that the later the month, the greater the demand will be. It really is so."