019

I killed someone..

They're no longer breathing, one minute they were and then the next..nothing. I grab the trash can next to me and start puking for the third time. The moment I seen all the blood coming is when I realized what I had actually done.

My eyes start to water and I cry again.

Someone knocks on the door, the door opens and Seonghwa walks in.

Seonghwa: Nia..

I don't know what came over me but I immediately ran into his arms and started crying again. He tenses up at first but slowly begins to run my back.

Seonghwa: It's okay, I'm here now.
Me: I-I killed him.
Seonghwa: He tried to hurt you, you protected yourself.
Me: But..-
Seonghwa: No buts, he was a bad man and you did what you needed to to survive.
Me: Where is he? Like the body?
Seonghwa: Mingi took care of it already. Grab your stuff we're going to relocate somewhere else.

I climb into the van and Wooyoung gives me a sympathetic smile. I try to smile back but I can't, a cloud is still hovering over me.

Fear, guilt, and paranoia.

Mingi sits next to me and grabs my hand. He doesn't say anything, I just rest my head against the window and sigh.

Someone taps my shoulder and I yawn. My eyes adjust and Mingi smiles at me.

Mingi: We're here sleeping beauty.

I grin at the nickname he gave me when we were younger. When I was little I cherished nap time, Mingi hated it. The next house is just as nice as Seonghwa's and Mingi's. It's not too big and not that small. It blends in well with the rest of the neighborhood.

Wooyoung: Welcome to mi casa!
Me: It's really nice.
San: You won't say that when you see the inside.
Wooyoung: I cleaned up!
Yeosang: Cleaning up and straightening up are two different things.
Wooyoung: Ya' know you all can leave, Nia and I will be fine on our own.
Seonghwa: Absolutely not.

We walk into the house and Yeosang was correct, he straightened up. I don't mind though, I'm not the biggest clean freak either. No judgement here.

Seonghwa: We're staying here for a few days to figure out and plan some things. I'll get in contact with both our dads about what happened.

I nod.

Wooyoung: I'll show you to the guest room.

He opens the door and it makes me giggle.

Me: You like squishmallows?

He rubs the back of his neck nervously.

Wooyoung: My little sister liked them a lot, she died a few years ago so ever since I kept a stand of them as remembrance.
Me: I'm sorry for your loss, that's very sweet.
Wooyoung: Get some rest, I know you've had a hard evening.

Man tell me about it.

__

Seonghwa's point of view

It's different when you kill for a living, you get use to it. When someone like Nia is put in that situation it's bothersome because it can ruin her mental state. She should've never had to do that.

I want to kill her dad myself.

San: Isn't your wedding next Friday?

I nod scanning all the files we picked up this morning. None of these people seem to be connected and the only thing they have in common is hate for Nia's father.

Wooyoung: Nia is upstairs laying down.
Hongjoong: Mingi did the guy have any information on him?
Mingi: Nothing, he didn't look familiar either. No tattoos or piercings, nothing distinguishing about him.

My phone goes off and I frown, what the hell does her dad want?

Me: Hello?

My eyes widen as he begins to cry and yell.

Me: Your wife is dead?

____

i need to reread this book bc i think i lost the plot somewhere in the middle lmfaooo, pls bear with me.