"What is it Ayanokoji?" Sensei asked. "Who is the real target of the assassination?" "What do you mean by that"

"First if you knew this women would be an assassination target why would you leave your job in accordance to it? Was it to protect yourself, no it wouldn't be for something that stupid" "...." she simply stared at him.

"Sensei answer me honestly, are you the assassination target?"

Third Person POV
At those words the room got more tense and Hiratsuka-Sensei couldn't respond.
"As expected of him" she thought.

"Yes it is as you said Ayanokokji-kun I am the assassination target but I really did want you and Horikita to got to Chiba and help the Service Club" Sensei responded.

"Is it due to lingering regret for leaving suddenly?" Ayanokoji asked. "Yes it was my way to repay them for leave by so suddenly by sending two of my new students to help them resolve issues they might be having"

"If that's the case she should've said that in the first place but she still brought up the assassination target, I see she's just like Chabashira-Sensei with having hidden meanings in her words."

"I'll be taking my leave I'll see you later"Ayanokoji said. "Thank you Ayanokoji, make sure Horikita doesn't know this I don't want her to give up on this mission" "I'm sure she knows but there's no need to say that" "Ok" that was all he could muster

"Shizuka-chan do you think that was the best course of action" Hoshinomiya-Sensei said from behind. "Of course not, but there both intelligent so they'll figure out soon" Hiratsuka Sensei replied. "Hehe"

Horikita POV
As I was exiting the teachers lounge I saw the figure of a person I didn't expect. "Nii-san"

"Oh Suzune do you know where Ayanokoji is I'll like to accompany the both of you to lunch." (Let's say after Vol 11.5 relationship, so short hair Horikita) Horikita-Senpai said. "He's still in the teachers lounge he should be out in a few moments" I said.

"Is that so" Nii-san said meekly it seemed like his business with Ayanokoji-kun is unusually important as he would just say he would talk to him later.

A few moments later Ayanokoji came out the teachers lounge blank faced as always.
"Horikita-senpai?" he seemed shocked to see him. "Hello Ayanokoji would you mind accompanying me and Suzune to lunch?" "Sure" Ayanokoji said as he had no reason to refuse.

We were walking and I noticed that nii-san was glancing at us from time to time from my belly to Ayanokoji. I didn't want to think too hard about it so I left it off as he knew I was hungry.

We got our lunch sets and headed for a table near the corner of the cafeteria away from the crowd. We were recieving glances but since Nii-san was popular around the agency it was to be expected.

I was chewing on a croquette when my brother had asked a question, "Kiyotaka-" Wow he used his first name, "-I'll ask you as straightforward as possible, is Suzune pregnant?" I coughed up the croquette I was eating in shock and I felt Ayanokoji felt the same way.

It felt as if the whole cafeteria went quiet like it was broadcast on a loudspeaker. "What led you to that conclusion?" Ayanokoji asked. No that's not what you should be saying and I felt my face getting hot.

"While I was on my way to class some of the girls came up to me and said 'Good morning Ojou-san'(uncle in Japanese), I was wondering what they were talking about so I asked and they said that my sister was expecting a baby soon." Nii-san said.

"But why did you arrive at the conclusion that I was the father?" Ayanokoji asked but that wasn't the issue here. I couldn't speak as I didn't know what to say so I let nii-san continue.

"Out of everybody in the agency your the closest one to her and I can hardly see Suzune getting sexually assaulted." He said nonchalantly. "Is that so" and he went back to eating. Ayanokoji don't tell me your not going to answer the initial question.

"So is she pregnant?" "Who knows" he responded. I was at my last straw and couldn't take it. "No I am not pregnant!" I said a little too loud as people started looking at us. I got up in embarrassment and made my way to the exit. But it seemed they weren't letting it go there.

"Suzune if you ever get pregnant by Kiyotaka make sure to tell me I'll support you two and wouldn't mind having him as a brother-in-law." "You wouldn't" Ayanokoji said.

We're these two idiots putting on a comedy skit because if they weren't I needed to leave ASAP. "Ayanokoji-kun isn't going to get me pregnant and that's final" I said. "But 'Ayanokoji Suzune' doesn't sound to bad" someone said. Who said that? I looked for the owner of the voice and saw who it was.

"But don't you think 'Ayanokoji Arisu' sounds better with the double A thing, fufufu" Sakayanagi chuckled.

"Kiyotaka don't tell me your cheating on Suzune" now I knew he was doing this on purpose to tick a nerve. "Now why would I do that dearest brother." Ayanokoji said. I was attempting to grab my compass in my right pocket but couldn't find it.

"Did you get it Masumi we can't let Horikita-san hurt Ayanokoji dearest" Sakayanagi said. When did she get my compass but that was just the least of my problems at the moment.

"Senpai who are these women I thought you said you enjoyed your time with me the most!" a voice said that was the cause of this predicament in the first place.

"Ichika-chan don't tell me your marrying Ayanokoji too maybe Ayanokoji will take me as a bride too, I mean trust is a valuable asset in a relationship." Kushida said mockingly.

"Kikyou-san you can't do that maybe Ayanokoji will take me as his beloved we went through countless things together." Ichinose said.

"Me and Kiyotaka are book buddies we obviously spend the most time together" Shiina-san said and now I was wondering how they popped up.

"Kuku take me as a bride too at least you don't have to protect me." Ryuuen said laughing. Wait Ryuuen and there goes my last two brain cells. "Haha, We should've known T-Rex-kun wouldn't settle for one piece of meat." Kouenji said laughing.

I didn't want this to continue going so I said something that even surprised myself. "Me and Kiyotaka-kun are partners I should be the most qualified for the bride." Wow. I really said that. I'm shocked myself and I don't know what to say. But that's when everyone started laughing.

"Kukuku""Fufufu""Hehehe""Hahaha" They called it the Laugh Tale.(no they didn't and Ayanokoji didn't laugh)

At this point I realized something that I should've realized a long time ago. Maybe I'll have to rethink my opinion of these 9 in front of me.

THEY REALLY ARE IDIOTS!

Authors Note
Wow this part was really enjoyable to write. This was a very straightforward way of saying what the main ship is I'm sorry fans of other girls🧎

I'll apologize every chapter but don't worry they'll still get love in the series

I think I outdid myself for once[proud]
Hope you enjoyed it and have a great rest of your night.

Sauce Code:318145 Quintessential Quintuplets