sequel pt.3

"May be he lost his trust in you" Sunghoon said. He has been observant of the two about a month now and it seems Jungwon doesn't trust Jay anymore.

He would constantly ask where the older was going and always ask to tag along even if Jay denied.

Sunghoon's words only made Jay cried louder. He couldn't control his feelings. He misses his Wonie and he doesn't mean any of the things he just told him. He was just angry. His anger blinded him and now he regrets it.

It's not the first time this has happened to them and honestly Jay was tired.

Tired of feeling that Jungwon still loves him.

Tired of thinking that he still has a place in his bunny's heart.

Tired of trying to fix things and end up making it worse.

Jay is just tired of trying in this relationship.

"No! Stop what you're thinking this instant!" Sunghoon broke Jay form his thoughts "I know that look. Don't you dare give up on you and Jungwon"

"Why not?" Jay sighed feeling lifeless "I've tried, did it work? No. Even when I try I make things worse. I don't wanna hurt him anymore" Jay buried his face in his hands.

"Then why did you propose to him?" Ni-ki asked leaning against the kitchen entrance.

"Because I love him" Jay answered truthfully.

"Then don't give up! You guys knew each other since you were a kids for crying out loud" Ni-ki said

"Thanks guys but trying is just a waste of time" Jay had already given up "He's better off without me"

Ni-ki got angry at this. He stormed over to Jay and grabbed his color "Listen you jerk! I may have been nice to you but you don't just break Jungwon's heart just like that!" Ni-ki shouted in Jay's face.

"People like you really disgust me!" Ni-ki spat letting go of his color and left the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Jay but you both are wrong in this but if Jungwon really hated you he would've left you by now" was all Sunghoon said before leaving.

Jungwon never came home that night. Heeseung tried calling his cell but no answer. Everyone was worried Jungwon wasn't picking up. His phone went straight to voice mail.

Jay couldn't even try because the latter blocked him.

"Where is he?!" Heeseung paced up and down the living room.

"Calm down babe he's grown up now he'll be back" Sunghoon tried calming his boyfriend.

Jungwon never came home that night.

The next morning no one needed to wake up as they stayed up all night worrying about their friend.

"When Jungwon comes home I've got a bone to pick with him!" Sunoo huffed angrily "I got eye bags under my precious eyes for him"

Ni-ki let out an airy chuckle at his boyfriend's cute actions.

"I'll go make more coffee" Sunghoon voice was husky from a lack of sleep as he made his way to the kitchen.

Just then there as a knock on the door. Everyone looked at each other and Ni-ki was the first to open it.

"Auntie?!"

It was Jay's mother. She was expected to be here today but it have seemed to slip everyone's mind.

Jay's mother had a serious look on her face, one that worried everyone in the room.

"Can someone tell me why I found my son's fiance in front of a bar last night crying his eyes out?"

She pulled Jungwon out from behind her. Everyone was either shocked or horrified. Jungwon looked as if he's been beaten almost half to death although the bandages were not enough to hide these marks.

Silence.

Jay tried coming up with some excuse. Of course he didn't want to lie to his mother but she loved Jungwon so much he can't tell her that they are arguing every other day.

Without saying anything Jay went to his mother and took Jungwon's hand and went upstairs ignoring his mother.

"Where are they going?!" she asked ready to follow them but Sunghoon stopped her.

"Auntie Jay's only worried about him, give them some time okay?" Jay's mother nodded.

"Why do you all look like you came out of a zombie apocalypse" she questioned looking at their worn out faces.

"Auntie I'll help you with you're bags!" Sunoo offered running to carry Jay's mom things.

"I'll help you too" Ni-ki said joining Sunoo.

"Oh aren't you two sweethearts!" she chimed happily "Oh before I forget I brought gifts for all of you" she seemed more excited than anyone else.

"Now what's for breakfast?" she asked making her way to the kitchen, Heeseung and Sunghoon followed her.

Meanwhile, upstairs wasn't as pleasant as the atmosphere downstairs.

"You can't be serious?!" Jay looked at Jungwon in disbelief at what he just said "I'm not telling my mother that we're breaking up and that's final!"

Jay hoped Jungwon didn't mean that. He originally wanted to ask Jungwon about the cuts on his skin but Jungwon changed the topic to this.

"Jay you kn-"

"For fucks sake if you must call me Jay then just don't address me at all!" Jay spat.

Jungwon shook his head at Jay's remark and continued what he was saying "You know this isn't gonna last don't you?"

Jay let out a sigh. He was numb. He couldn't scream nor cry. Every word that came out of his lover's mouth pierced his heart but he felt nothing. His heart's numb to this feeling and it has been since yesterday.

"I don't know when you will realize that I wasn't cheating on you that night!" Jay brought back up the topic that started this.

"Then enlighten me as to why some random chick texted me a picture of you and her dancing in a club a month ago" Jungwon asked showing Jay the picture from his phone.

"That was my co-worker and I had a lot to drink that night but I swear nothing happened!" Jay defended himself clearly recalling that night.

But no matter how hard he tried to make Jungwon believe him the latter wouldn't. It's almost like he lost his trust in Jay.

"Do you even trust me?" Jay turned to Jungwon who now sat on the bed, hoping he doesn't get the answer his mind has tortured him with.

Luckily enough Jay didn't hear that, in fact he didn't hear anything Jungwon stayed silent for a couple of minutes.

"Whatever, just act like nothing's wrong and let's go downstairs" Jay said and exit what was their shared room.