6

.

"DDEONU!" 

Jungwon was the first to greet Sunoo as he entered the school gates the next day. 

"Sunoo how was your date with Jay?" Jungwon was nervous but his curiousity was eating him alive. He knew Jay likes Sunoo and it bothered him.

"Ask him" Sunoo replied a faint blush crept up on his face. The minor action riled up Jungwon's curiousity.

"Oh come on! You're my bestfriend" Jungwon whines as they walked through the hallway.

"Jungwonie let me go. People are watching" Sunoo tried ripping Jungwon's grip from his arm.

"Then tell me"

"Ask Jay hyung"

"He won't tell me"

"How do you know he won't tell you?" Sunoo taunted. 

"I just know hyung, that's why i'm asking you! Why are you being so difficult?" Jungwon whined for the nth time.

"Just go and ask him. Look he's right there!" Sunoo had enough of Jungwon's whining. He pushed Jungwon to Jay who was not far away. Unexpectedly, Jungwon fell from the surprise push landing directly in front of Jay. 

Jungwon could only see his Air Jordan's silver shoes. His cheeks burned at the embarrassment he felt.

Jay crouched down, scanning the younger. If Jungwon wasn't so shamefully embarrassed right now he would think Jay was actually worried about him.

"Do you really wanna ruin that cute face of yours?" Jay's voice was an octave lower. 

He traced his hands over Jungwon's cute little mole under his lip then picked him up bridal style and walked away. Leaving the entire school fucking confused. Some were jealous, some fangirls over the two and some gossiped about the scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yahh what are you looking at!?" Sunoo came up behind Ni-ki and gently slapped him on his head.

"Do you really have to abuse me everytime you see me?" Ni-ki asked. Sunoo is always violent only to Ni-ki.

"If you would stop staring at my bestfriend like you want to date him or something then may be I will!" Sunoo answered.

"What if I do want to date him?" Ni-ki answered nervously. He was scared Jungwon doesn't like him anymore. Well, at first he was sure he would get him back but now he has a boyfriend. 

However, Ni-ki didn't lose all hope. Let's just say in Ni-ki's eyes Jay doesn't look serious about his relationship with Jungwon.

"You can't date him! He doesn't like you!" Sunoo didn't know why he got so defensive but he wasn't even sure of what he said. Did Jungwon still have feelings for Ni-ki? But they broke up years ago.

" I'm still shooting my shot though. Jungwon seems to like it" Ni-ki smirked remembering the flustered mess Jungwon was whenever he's around.

Sunoo rolled his eyes at Ni-ki's egotistic statement. How can a person be so full of themselves but then he remembers Jay exists.

"Is Jungwon and his boyfriend in a serious relationship?" Ni-ki changed the topic.

"RELATIONSHIP?! JAY AND JUNGWON?! HAHAHA you're joking right? You almost got me there hahaha" Sunoo laughed at Ni-ki's creative imagination.

" I didn't know you were so oblivious. Did Jungwon not tell you? Heeseung hyung seems to know about this?" Ni-ki was confused why Sunoo was unaware of this.

"He didn't tell me neither did Heeseung! I'm so gonna kill those two!" Sunoo was hurt for three reasons. 

1. His friends kept a secret from him.

2. Jungwon made him go on DATES with Jay while they were together.

3. What if Jay breaks his bestfriend's heart? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jay and Jungwon were in the nurse's office. Jay insisted on bringing Jungwon here since the boy keeps flinching everytime he moves his head.

"Jay I'm fine no nee-" Jay shut him up by pressing his fingers against his lips.

"It's no trouble bunny boy plus I get to skip my first class. Talk about a BONUS!" Jay said excitedly.

What did Jungwon expect? Of course Jay never cares about anyone but himself. So he brought him here to use as an excuse to skip his class.

The nurse came in and examined Jungwon making him do various tests and practices. During this Jungwon eyed Jay who was in the corner of the room near the window sill smiling at his phone.

"You have a minor concussion Mr. Yang I suggest you lay here for a little while. Would you like me to contact your parents?" The nurse informed and asked.

"No it's fine. I'll recover" Jungwon responded. He didn't want his parents rushing here from work to pick him up.

"Alright Mr. Yang but if you need anything I'm right in the next room. Put this ice pack on your head and get some rest you should recover in no time" the school nurse left.

Jungwon lay his head on the pillow, hissing at the minor pain that shot through his head. Jungwon knew Sunoo  didn't mean to push him so hard.

Jungwon's eyes felt heavy, sleep swallowing him. Just before he drifted into dream land he heard a whisper.

"My pretty bunny, when will you ever look at me the same way you used to?"

.

A/N: I FINISHED MY EXAMS FOR THIS WEEK ONLY! :( My exam to was so difficult I'm so gonna fail. Anyways, this was the update I promised you guys more to come throught this week. Take care and I love you guys <3

ps: VOTE FOR ENHYPEN ON SMA! LET'S GET THEM THEIR ROOKIE GRAND SLAM! IF YOU HAVEN'T STARTED VOTING YET PLEASE DO! LET'S MAKE OUR BOYS HAPPY!