14

"Jongseongie?"

"Wonie?" Jay rushed to his bunny's side, frantically checking his temperature asking if he's okay. 

That one word 'Wonie' gave Jungwon a warm feeling in his tummy.

"My heard hurts" Jungwon tried getting up, the dizzy feeling overtaking his senses, his vision blurring.

"Baby bunny, lay down. You're not feeling well" Jay couldn't bare see Jungwon like this. It hurt him. What hurt more was hearing Jungwon call him by his name after so so long but he still doesn't recognize him.

"Where am I?" Jungwon asked, looking around but failed to realize where he was.

"My apartment" Jay answered, he hoped Jungwon doesn't think fo him as some sort of psycho for taking him here without consent. To his relief Jungwon only nodded.

"Jay?" Jungwon meekly asked.

"Yes" Jay answered faster than the spped of light.

"Who's Jongseong?" Jay froze. Did Jungwon really ask that? Jay's heart broke. He doesn't know how to respond. Does Jungwon have amnesia or something? If that's the case he should atleast be able to recognize his face.

"Is he you?" Jungwon asked, tiredly. Jay wants to say yes, hell he wants to tell Jungwon everything they once were but he can't. Yes he wants Jungwon to know of their past together but he needs to find out why Jungwon was acting this way.

"Baby bunny, were you in any accident when you were younger or do you have any illness relating to your memory?" Jay was specific in asking Jungwon, he was desperate to know what happened to his baby bunny.

"No?" Jungwon answered, giving Jay a questioning look. Jay only sighed in response "Answer me who's Jongseong?" Jungwon voice was a bit harsh but curiousity was eating him alive.

"Why do you ask such a question?" Jay knew the younger was dreaming of their past because he kept shouting 'Jongseongie I'm sorry!' He needed to know what the younger dreamt of.

"Well..." Jungwon fiddled with his fingers nervously "I-i had a strange dream" his voice broke at the memory of the recent dream.

Jay went closer to Jungwon, removing the hair that hid those beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Mind telling me what you dreamt of?" Jay knew the younger doesn't trust him but he can't express how badly he wanted to know what Jungwon dreamt of.

"Pinky promise you won't judge me?" Jungwon looked at Jay with those bunny doe eyes. Jungwon himself doesn't know what he's doing but all he knows is that he trusts the boy infront of him more than anything.

"Pinky promise" Jay intertwined their pinkies waiting for Jungwon to speak. Jungwon explained the entire dream to Jay. He was nervous. What if Jay would judge him but he knows he wouldn't.

Jay can recall the first parts of the dream. He now understands why Jungwon left him back then without a goodbye. Deep in thought Jay found something odd. Jungwon was never sick. Jungwon told him everything and he has never been extrememly sick to the point his mother needs to send him more than one bottle of medication.

"Jay?" Jungwon voice was so small. He was on the verge of tears. He thought Jay didn't want Jungwon to be all sappy because they're not even close but can you blame him? He suddenly feels this overpowering attraction to Jay.

"Pretty bunny" Jay locked eyes with the younger. There was a long silence, the two reminiscing on their past together, enjoying each other's presence.

"Jongseongie calls me the same names you do" Jungwon pointed out. "Are you really him?" Jungwon grabbed Jay's hand, squeezing it like he's afraid if he let's go Jay will leave him. 

"Please tell me?!" Jungwon cried out. Jay wasn't answering him.

"Jongseongie is me, baby bunny" 

Jay let his tears run free and engulfed the younger in a bone crushing hug.

The two cried their hearts out. Jay was so happy to get his Wonie back and Jungwon finally found the missing puzzle piece to all these incomplete puzzles in his head. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Why didn't you tell me the moment you saw me?! Did you forget about me too?" Jungwon tightened his hold on Jay's shirt negative emtions overtaking his mind.

"Baby bunny, no don't think like that. I thought you moved on and didn't want to see me anymore" Jay confessed. Jungwon broke the hug, wiping his tears away.

"You fool! If I remembered you I wouldn't have treated you the way I did" Jungwon slapped the older on his arm, laughing a little.

"But i'm your fool" Jay winked at the younger, who turned crimson red looking away.

"Don't do that!" Jungwon tried looking elsewhere but Jay cupped his face making him look into his eyes.

"Why not? You didn't seem to like it when we were kids" Jay teased.

"W-whatever" Jungwon was about the get up but Jay pulled him back down. Jungwon winced at the pain that shot through his head.

"You're going to rest here. You're not going anywhere until you feel better" Jay warned the younger.

"You're not my mom!" Jungwon defended himself.

"You've gotta point but I'm your future husband" Jay leaned closer to Jungwon.

"Haha very funny. We're not getting married" Jungwon said seriously, although he knew that was a lie.

"But I'm handsome now aren't I?" Jay smirked confidently.

"No you're still ugly" Jungwon teased. However he thought the opposite. Everyone knew Jay was extremely handsome and his fashion taste was on point. Jungwon also thought so but would never dare admit it, especially to Jay.

"Whatever you say" Jay didn't believe Jungwon but he doesn't wanna argue with his baby bunny.

"Where are you going? Jungwon asked Jay as he was about to leave the room. 

"I don't think you want me sleeping on the same bed as you so I'm gonna crash on the couch" Jay explained, noticing the worried look on the younger's face.

"B-but I can't sleep without cuddling something" Jungwon replied.

"They're some extra pillows next to you, hug those"

"But it won't be the same" Jungwon whined. Jay looked at the younger, expectantly. Jay knew what Jungwon wanted but he wanted him to say it.

"Oh really? How?" Jay challenged, leaving against the door frame.

"Because.... because iwannacuddlewithyou" Jungwon rushed out the last part.

"Sorry I didn't quite catch that?" Jay persisted.

"Nervermind" Jungwon snuggled into the blanket turning the opposite side.

Jay chuckled at his baby bunny's stubborn behaviour. He switched the lights off making Jungwon jump at the sudden darkness of the room.

Jungwon felt someone's arms around him and face snuggled in the crook of his neck.

"Jay?" Jungwon called out for confirmation.

"Don't call me that" Jay groggily answered 

"Hmm Jonseongie?" Jungwon called again. Jay hummed and smiled.

"Yes my baby bunny?"

"Mom must be worried about me" Jungwon said, biting his lip. His mother will definitely scold him for sleeping here.

"Don't worry your pretty head okay? Just sleep" those were Jay's last words before the two fell into dreamland.

.

A/N: Sorry I couldn't update earlier got caught up with an assignment. Again, stay safe and I love guys<3