sequel pt.1

"I'm tired. How much longer do we have to be here?" Ni-ki groaned stretching his arms almost half asleep on one of the soft chairs.

"Shush it's almost over" Heeseung placed his finger over his lips trying to make the younger shut up.

"But I'm-"

"Nishimura Riki I swear if you don't shut up I'll tell Sunoo you hid all his face masks he bought last week" Heeseung threatened which seemed to work as Ni-ki never uttered a word after that.

The two were currently watching a horror movie or to be more specific "Bloody Birthday". Ni-ki was practically dragged here by Heeseung saying his boyfriend was working late and he was scared to be alone.

No one else wanted to watch it with their hyung so Ni-ki had no choice. He wasn't scared either halfway through the movie he dozed off.

After what felt like an hour to Ni-ki the ending credits showed up on the screen. The younger jumped of the couch ready to sprint to his shared room with Sunoo but Heeseung stopped him by his shirt.

"Not so fast, I need to talk to you" Heeseung asked seeming worried or scared. Ni-ki couldn't really tell which.

"Hyung, it's just a horror movie no need to be scared" Ni-ki patted his hyung on the shoulder "Sunghoon hyung will be home any minute now okay? He will comfort you" Ni-ki said trying his best to show sympathy for his hyung although in reality he thought it was quite ridiculous.

Heeseung slapped him on the arm which echoed throughout the living room "I'm not scared you idiot! It's about Jay and Jungwon" Heeseung said sitting down on the couch.

Ni-ki mouth made and 'o' shape knowing exactly what his hyung was going to say. He started fiddling with his shirt suddenly feeling scared and nervous.

"Ni-ki, Jay he-"

Heeseung got cut off by the front door slamming open creating a loud noise.

"Hoon?" both Heeseung and Ni-ki looked at the stumbling Sunghoon at the door. Heeseung got up and rushed to his side.

Sunghoon hugged Heeseung mumbling "so sleepy" in a cute voice.

Heeseung looked at Ni-ki signally him to go upstairs and sleep and Ni-ki gladly did.

"Come on let's go upstairs" Heeseung said hoping Sunghoon will muster the strength to walk up the staircase but that was far beyond the older's expectations.

Sunghoon broke his hold on Heeseung and crashed on the bed-like sofa. Heeseung sighed and stood next to the sofa.

"Hoonie you can't sleep here it's uncomfortable" Heeseung said trying to pull his boyfriend up but to no avail.

Sunghoon said nothing but only grumbled.

Suddenly Heeseung was pulled down on the sofa next to him. Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Heeseung.

"Comfy" Sunghoon mumbled cuddling his boyfriend. Heeseung bit back the biggest smile that threatened to break on his face. It's been five years and he stills feels like he's falling for Sunghoon all over again.

"Hoon come on our room's not that far" Heeseung tried reasoning but he only got snoring as a response.

Heeseung laughed at looked at his boyfriend thinking how lucky he is to have him.

Just a staircase away, Ni-ki carefully opened his room door not wanting to wake Sunoo up but to his luck he got startled by the said boy sitting on the bed, knees to his chest, staring into his phone.

"Ehm" Ni-ki coughed trying to get Sunoo's attention but the latter seem to have not heard him.

Ni-ki ignored him and went straight to the showers. After finishing Ni-ki came out to see Sunoo's eyes glued to his phone.

Any boyfriend would think Sunoo was cheating on them but the blasting sound of an anime intro bounced off the sound proof walls.

"Babe?" Ni-ki tried one more time but got no answer. After drying his hair Ni-ki covered under the blankets and scrolled through his phone.

The room was suddenly quiet and Ni-ki felt shifting in the bed. Sunoo was done watching his anime, he assumed.

Ni-ki was scrolling through his phone mindlessly when an arm wrapped around his waist.

Sunoo was boring holes into Ni-ki's face and Ni-ki couldn't help but smile when a small kiss was planted on his cheeks.

Ni-ki put his phone on the night stand and turned to his lover hugging him by the waist and staring into his fox-like eyes.

The moment was meant to be special like one of those scenes in a typical western romance movie but sadly that wasn't the case when Ni-ki attacked the older's face with kisses.

Sunoo wriggled trying to push the latter off but he failed. All those foods he eats and he wonders where it goes.

Ni-ki stopped his kisses and looked at his boyfriend's now steaming red face.

"Where does all those yummy foods you make me buy you go huh?" Ni-ki asked as if he read Sunoo's mind "Oh I know. They go right-" Ni-ki pinched the older's puffy cheeks "here"

Sunoo swatted his boyfriend's hand away "What were you doing on your phone?" Sunoo pouted and looked at Ni-ki who just cooed at him.

"Nothing" Ni-ki shrugged but Sunoo's eyebrows furrowed.

"You seemed more interested in whatever you were doing" Sunoo pointed out lying on his back.

"I should say the same for you" Ni-ki shot fighting back his laugh and scooting closer to his boyfriend.

"I was watching my favorite anime, you know that?" Sunoo explained and huffed.

"The one you watched for the hundredth time now?" Ni-ki asked "Oh how could I not know" he jokingly rolled his eyes.

A few minutes of silence passed and Ni-ki yawned loudly and out of instinct cuddled up to Sunoo.

"Baby do you think Jungwon-"

A series of snores was heard interrupting Sunoo. Ni-ki fell asleep. Sunoo sighed and soon fell asleep.

"G'night baby"