7

.

"Pretty bunny!" Jay joined Jungwon and his friends.

"How many names do you have for Jungwon?" Heeseung asked his  head resting on Sunghoon's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked confused.

"Oh come on Jay you call him Bunny boy, baby bunny and pretty bunny like make up your mind dude" Sunghoon pointed out. Jay nervously laughed scratching the back of his head.

"Anyway, what you guys up to?" Jay changed the topic.

"Eating" Ni-ki stated the obvious, rolling his eyes. Jay always know how to irriatate him in the simplest of ways.

Jay ignored Ni-ki and turned his attention to Jungwon who was lost in thought.

"Pretty bunny?" Jay called.

"Where have I heard that nickname before?" Jungwon swore he heard someone call him that already but where?

"Uh I'm not sure. You're probably just imagining things" Jay brushed off the topic.

"May be" Jungwon shrugged, although it kind of bothered him.

Jay wrapped him arms around Jungwon pulling him closer. He looked at Ni-ki, smirking at how jealous the younger looked.

Jungwon oblivious to the tension, leaned on Jay's shoulder feeling sleepy. 

Ni-ki noticed this. His fists clenched.

"Yahh stop that!" Sunoo said looking between Ni-ki and Jay who were having some sort of staring contest. Ni-ki looked at Sunoo.

"Stop what?" Ni-ki asked.

"Oh don't try to hide it. It's obvious you like Jungwonie" Sunoo whispered.  Ni-ki stayed silent knowing Sunoo was right.

"And you mister!" Sunoo pointed at Jay. "Why didn't you tell me you two were together!" Jay didn't look affected by Sunoo's sudden question however Heeseung eyes grew wide and he flinched.

"Ddeonu we wanted to tell you but-"

"I know Heeseung hyung. I'm not mad but a little hurt that you guys kept something from me" Heeseung felt bad for keeping this from his friend but truth be told he was too busy with Sunghoon he forgot.

"We'll talk about this after" Heeseung sighed. Sunoo needs to know the entire story and not assume that these two are official boyfriends.

They all looked at Jay who was busy staring at the sleeping Jungwon on his shoulder with heart eyes.

Heeseung whispered to Sunghoon. "Either Jay is a pro actor or he actually fell in love with Jungwon"

"I'm going to class" Ni-ki annouced getting up from his seat. He couldn't look at Jay and Jungwon being all sweet and cute.

"Class doesn't start for 30 minutes" Sunoo stopped Ni-ki.

"Anywhere's better than watching those two" Ni-ki glared at Jay and Jungwon. Jay scowled at him.

"I'll come with you then" Sunoo proposed to Ni-ki getting up from his seat leaving the two couples there.

------------------------------------------------------------

"If you like Jungwon why don't you just tell him?" Sunoo asked Ni-ki as they were currently in class "I don't think Jay is serious about him as much as I hate to see my bestfriend hurt Jungwon also doesn't seem interested in Jay"

"Hmm may be I should" Ni-ki said.

"Great and you better do it soon. Jay hyung spends more time with Jungwon than me" Sunoo pouted.

"You like that guy?" Ni-ki asked.

"Yeah" Sunoo blushed