8

.

"Ready?" 

"Fuck no!"

Ni-ki palms were sweaty. Sunoo 'convinced' Ni-ki to confess to Jungwon and now here there are, any minute Jungwon can arrive.

Sunoo helped Ni-ki plan THE perfect date for Jungwon. The perfect scenery, ther perfect food, the best activities, basically any cliche date one could dream off.

Sunoo was currently hidden behind a tree while Ni-ki stood next to it.

"It'll be fine" Sunoo reassured. "Jungwon will be here any minute now, gotta go get ready for my date with Jay at 8" Sunoo winked at Ni-ki and left.

"Hey" Jungwon nervously waved from across the open feild. 

Has Jungwon ever looked so gorgeous?

Jungwon admired the scenery. Picnic blanket under the tree, dazzling lights hung on every branch, rose petals adorned the grassy floor. 

It was one of those scenes you would only see in movies. The rest of the night consisted of the two catching up and Ni-ki's 'amazing' flirting.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Jay and Sunoo were at the most expensive restuarant in town. Sunoo was against the idea of coming here but Jay insisted.

"So, beautiful-" Jay flirted "How do you like the food here?" Jay asked. Sunoo mouth was stuffed as usual.

"It's great!" Sunoo spoke mouth full of food, which digusted Jay.

"Uhh okay" the atmosphere was awkward. Jay didn't really know how to respond while Sunoo just ate and ate.

Suddenly, a tall, brunette approached their table.

"Hey handsome" she flirted, batting her eyes at Jay. The said boy was unimpressed by her poor attempt to flirt  but anything is better than staying here watching someone eat.

"Hey, beautiful, wanna head out for ice scream?" Jay offerred the girl. The question caught Sunoo's attention. Jay called him 'beautiful' too and he's on a date why would he leave?

"I'm sorry...whatever your name is but he's actually on a da-"

"Haha no i'm not" Jay slammed his hand on the table cutting Sunoo off "Here take this" Jay gave Sunoo money to pay for his food.

"B-but-"

"See you around, cutie" Jay left. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yang Jungwon" Ni-ki called.

"Yes?" Jungwon answered at the sudden mention of his entire name.

"I still have feelings for you and I know you do as well" Ni-ki said, confidently "Will you be my boyfriend again?" Ni-ki held Jungwon's hands, hoping for a 'yes'.

Jungwon would love to be with Ni-ki. Hell, that's what he's been trying to be this whole time but for some reason his mind drifts to Jay. 

Jay is still his boyfriend. Well fake boyfriend. It's not like Jay cares for him but that doesn't stop Jungwon from his hesitation. 

How will Jay feel if he just shows up as Ni-ki's boyfriend tomorrow? Nothing. Jay will feel nothing.

But yet Jungwon can't help but feel like he should tell Jay about this first?

"So...is that a yes?"

.

A/N: -Firstly, THIS BOOK HIT 1K READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY CRAPPY WRITING SKILLS. I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

        -Secondly, I forgot to mention Ni-ki's older than Jungwon in this story. My bad

        -Lastly, this was a short update future updates will be longer.

Take care and be safe guys<3