28

^^^song recommendation while reading this part 3 (final part)

.

"I need to tell you guys something" Jungwon's hands were sweaty. He was actually nervous and he doesn't know why.

Jay intertwined their hands under the table giving Jungwon a little confidence.

They were all at the cafe after Ni-ki and Sunoo annouced they're dating.

"Spill" Heeseung said waiting eagerly for Jungwon to speak.

"Jay and I are dating" Jungwon confessed.

A loud pitched scream was heard from Heeseung.

"Ahh finally yes you guys are so cute!" Heeseung rambled on "But wait a minute since when?" he asked.

"Two weeks now" Jungwon replied.

"I am offended you guys kept this a secret but I'll let it slide" Heeseung said overjoyed.

"Babe calm down" Sunghoon said. Heeseung was talking nonstop about how much he shipped the two and how cute they looked.

"The real question is, have you two kissed?" Sunoo asked cutting off Heeseung's nonsense blabbering.

Jungwon cheeks grew a deep shade of red at the question.

"Of course" Jay answered feeling so damn proud he can finally show off his baby bunny.

"When? How? Where? this is so cute" Heeseung fanboyed over the couple.

"Babe leave them be. What if they asked us the same question huh? When was our first kiss?" Sunghoon said.

It was Heeseung's turn to blush and that shut him up for a while.

"Anyways congrats guys" Ni-ki said genuinely happy for the couple.

"Thanks Ni-ki" Jungwon thanked him. 

Things were slowly getting better between the two and less awkward.

"So we're on a triple date! Our friend group is filled with couples!" Heeseung said a little too giddy.

"No more coffee for you" Sunghoon took away Heeseung coffee seeing how hyper the latter was already.

They were all enjoying their drinks when a girl approached their table.

"Hey" she greeted putting a string of hair behind her ear "I couldn't help but notice you boys sitting here and was wondering if I can get Jay's number?" she asked nervously as her friends were watching from their table.

"I'm sorry but I already have a boyfriend" Jay lifted his and Jungwon's intertwined hands kissing Jungwon's fingers.

"You can get mine" Ni-ki offered only to mess around with Sunoo.

The girl looked at him weirdly.

Ni-ki received a hard slap on the arm from Sunoo.

"I'm sorry he's off limits" Sunoo fakely smiled at the girl who just shrugged and left.

"Yah why did you do that?!" Sunoo almost cried at what Ni-ki did "You don't love me?" Sunoo asked before he jumped to conclusions.

"No, don't cry I just wanted to see you jealous that's all. I love you" Ni-ki pecked Sunoo's lips.

"Eww PDA" Jay fake gagged at the couple.

"I could say the the same for you" Ni-ki shot back at Jay who was side hugging Jungwon playing with his hands.

"That's different we're a cute couple. Everyone loves us" Jay said proudly.

"Damn you were an egotistic jerk b efore and now look at you being so full of your relationship" Sunoo said, remembering the times Jay ditched him on dates.