Gu Miao only felt that one of his own hearts, as the clouds in the sky floated, almost jumped out of his heart.

The girl who has been in love for so many years will become his bride and stay with him forever.

Do not separate again.

The door behind him clicked, and Gu Miao turned back in response.

In the next second, his eyes flushed instantly.

The sound of birds in the garden called, and the house was full of autumn sunshine.

The girl just stood not far away, as if she was covered with the brilliance of the whole world.

"Does it look good?" She looked at him with peachy eyes, expectant and eager.

Gu Miao trembling her fingers, sourness ran down her nose and poured into her eyes.

The air seemed to be filled with shallow warmth.

The man looked at his bride, his eyes softened and tender.

"It looks good." He sniffed, turned around abruptly and wiped the corner of his eyes. When he turned back, his voice was choked.

"It looks good," the dumb man repeated quietly.

The staff on the side smiled kindly and said: "There are many grooms who can't help crying when they watch the bride wear a wedding dress."

Cheng Chu smiled and said nothing.

Probably no one would believe that Mr. Gu, who has always been taciturn, would not only cry when she was wearing a wedding dress, but also had red eyes at every turn.

The staff member leaned down and arranged the skirts for her carefully before asking them in a low voice, "Is this set still satisfactory? If it is not suitable, we can discuss it again."

God knows how long it took for this set of high-end wedding dresses to arrive. The value may be worth more than a decade of ordinary people's salary.

The skirt of the wedding dress is like a blooming peony flower, decorated with stars, even in the daytime, it is full of light.

Cheng Chu took the skirt and walked forward two steps, turning around with difficulty, Jiaojiao said: "Do you think you want to change it? I saw another one before."

The person next to her agreed and said, "Ms. Cheng has a good figure and looks beautiful. Whichever set is beautiful, but if you want another set, it may take a few months."

Their wedding date is relatively long and it is still too late.

Cheng Chu raised his eyes and looked at the man not far away questioningly.

A few rays of sunset in the evening fell beside him, and the warm light seemed to melt the frost in his usual eyes.

He was still stunned, his dark eyes filled with a little water, and he looked at her without blinking.

Gentle and obsessed.

Cheng Chu smiled suddenly, turned his head and said, "Forget it, don't change it, I think this set is very good."

At least, he seemed satisfied.

After sending away the staff, the sky has been adorned with crescent moons.

Fu Rong did not know when he left, and the villa was empty.

Cheng Chu had already changed her wedding dress, but she still had makeup on her face. She was about to go into the bathroom to remove her makeup, and she was hugged into a hot embrace.