•Them being jealous• pt.1

Kamado Tanjiro:

-He blindly trusts you since you have showed him so, he knows you would never abandon him.
-He can't help but feel a little bit of jealousy when you talk to (P/N pillar name).
-At first he would brush it off but sometimes he would have the last straw.
-"Sorry to interrupt, but Y/N I need you for a moment" he would still kindly excuse yourselves.
-Pouty babyyy.
-You had to reassure him that you were just having a chat with that pillar.
-Lots of cuddles after.

Agatsuma Zenitsu:

-He would take it a little personally😅
-He would act a little dramatic.
-He just wants reassurance that you will not leave him, because he knows he's not the perfect boyfriend but he tries everyday for you (cutieee try and find a man like Zenitsu)
-You told him that you would never leave him, not even to mention that cheating didn't cross your mind for a second.
-You found his reaction cute.
-Cuddlesss to make him feel better🥰.

Hashibira Inosuke:

-Oh dear, here we go again...
-He would basically yell at the pillar you were talking to.
-He would scoop you and throw you on his shoulder and leave from the whole scene.
-Steam was coming out of his mask for real...
-Even tho he was damn jealous he tried his best not to be really possessive over you.
-He hates controlling you, for instance restrict the people you're allowed to talk to and where you go, stuff like that.
-He surprisingly apologized for being dramatic at that moment.

Tomioka Giyu:

-At first he would just silently look at you from a distance talking to (p/n pillar name)
-After some he would have had enough and come to take you as an excuse that oyakata-sama assigned you on a mission.
-He would ask you if you have second thoughts on your relationship.
-You had to reassure him that you were just chatting with them about a previous mission you had together.
-He just wants reassurance cause he tries extra hard for you🥺
-He would spoon you so hard when you fall asleep, he just don't want to fail to protect a dear person in his life again.

Iguro Obanai:

-The pillar you were talking to would get a little too comfortable with you, which you didn't actually mind cause they didn't cross any lines or invade your privacy.
-Obanai on the other hand was blowing steam out of his ears from his anger.
-Kaburamaru was trying to hold him back in the meantime.
-When you guys talk it out and reassure him that no one can replace him, he would be veryyy protective over you.

Shinazugawa Sanemi:

-Oh boy... we're talking about Sanemi here.
-He would come up to you, pick you up, send dagger glares to the pillar and then leave.
-He was lowly growling when he was walking to your house with you in his arms.
-He would squeeze you tighttt.
-I'm surprised he didn't bark at anyone lol
-"Would ever leave me?" He asked you out of the blue looking you deeply in the eyes, a kinda sad look in his purple orbs seeking for reassurance.
-You sincerely explained to him all the reasons you wouldn't leave him.
-Relieved with your answer he could give you cuddles and kisses.
___________
Heyo! I'm back sorry for being absent here's another fluff headcanon for y'all.
News:
After I finish this book I will make an Attack on titan book, the thing is I don't know if it's gonna be imagines/oneshots/headcanons or an actual story. I won't spoil more, if you're interested please stay tuned😌

Stay safe, see yaaa :))