•They comfort you during your breakdown• pt.1

Before you start reading, if you you're having a hard time please don't go through this alone try to open up to someone you trust, a friend or family member. I know is easy to tell but not easy to do, trust me at the end you will feel that the weight you lifted on your shoulders will loosen.
Don't forget that better days are coming ahead of you, you will get through this, I believe in you!😄
~

Kamado Tanjiro:

-You were the type of people who would always cover your sorrow/pain/struggling with a sweet smile.
-Lately you have been kinda quite and Tanjiro noticed it but waited a little bit to figure out how you feel.
-One night your pain was wailing up that you couldn't hold it anymore leading you to cry your eyes out.
-He would be there softly embracing you from your side cause he didn't want you to feel like suffocating, gently stroking your back giving you space to breath.
-He would of course be open to hear you if you wanted to share it with him.

Agatsuma Zenitsu:

-He would be damn worried.
-He fights with himself whether he should go comfort you or give you space.
-He doesn't want you to go through this on your own.
-At the end he decided to at first sit beside you, if you were negative in his movement he was willing to leave you alone.
-Gladly you didn't respond like that so he gently embraced you and caressed your soft hair, slowing rocking his body in order to calm you down.
-He was really proud that he had complete control of his emotions and didn't starting crying with you seeing you at this state.

Hashibira Inosuke:

-He really didn't know what he was supposed to do.
-He definitely knew that being rough on you would help so he had to handle the situation more delicately.
-"Umm... I'm here if you wanna talk" he calmly said plopping himself next to you.
-You couldn't look at him, you didn't want him to see you like this.
-At the end he put his arm around your shoulder giving you a sign that you are safe with him.
-You rested your head on his shoulder and looked up at him, his green orbs giving you a sensation of intimacy.
-He also let you know that you can talk to him once you calm down.

Tomioka Giyu:

-Of course the great Giyu Tomioka is new to this stuff🙄
-At first he panicked because he didn't know what to do.
-Seeing your state worsening he just acted fast, starting be softly embracing you.
-He placed his palm on your back as if he was trying to radiate positive energy.
-This made your breathing even slowly normalizing it.
-"I'm here don't worry love" he almost whispered not wanting to scare you.
-He placed a gentle peck on your forehead and told you that you can talk to him about your feelings.

Iguro Obanai:

-Obanai as well wouldn't know how to react.
-He looked at Kaburamaru literally being clueless. The snake looked at you and then back at him signaling him to go sit beside you.
-He did as his companion showed him giving you a few minutes before wrapping his arm around your shoulder.
-You needed someone to let out your thoughts or else you felt like suffocating.
-He was listening to every word you said, occasionally nodding his head let you know that he's listening to you.
-Kaburamaru then rested his head on your cheek to let you know that he understands your situation.
-"See love? We're here for you" he lovingly patted your head.

Shinazugawa Sanemi:

-He was about to "scold" you for not doing your chores but once he stepped on your shared bedroom looking at your state he instantly regretted that thought.
-You were having trouble breathing basically hyperventilating.
-He quickly approached you kneeling in front of you. "Sweetheart look at me" he lifted your chin "breath with me".
-You tried to match his breathing like he instructed you,slowly evening it out.
-He cupped your cheeks, wiping away your tears with his thumb.
-"I'm here if you need to talk" he reassured you give your hand a light squeeze.
——————
Hello I'm finally back! I apologize for not updating the book, a couple of days ago I (accidentally always🙄) injured my arm and I could barely write or type so I took a couple days off of social media to rest. You don't have to worry about me I'm feeling better.

Thank you so much for reading <3