•How they first meet you• pt.2

Kocho Shinobu:

-You came back from a mission injured. I guess going out there without backup isn't the smartest plan ever. Blame your stubborness for this when you recover.
-As soon as Shinobu saw you at this state her mother instict was activated.
-"Ara ara Y/N, look at you come lay down your wounds will open even more" she said dead worried. She was ready go there and take you to lay down herself, but you made it without her help.
-She carefully took care of your wounds. You were so exhausted that you fell asleep while she was dressing your wounds.
-At first she thought you passed out from too much blood loss but you slight snores reassured her that you were just sleeping.
-Expect mother mode on when she's around you *wink wonk*

Kanroji Mitsuri:

-You recently joined the demon slayer corps so you were still quite new to this place.
-You tying to find Oyakata-sama's office, obviously you had no idea where is was so you asked the first person you saw in front of you.
-A tall, pink haired with green ends girl, no one other than Mitsuri.
-"E-excuse m-me, do y-you perhaps k-know where is Ubuyashiki-sama's office?" You said trying your best not to stutter much but eventually failing miserably.
-"Of course I know! Let me show you!" She said excited. (Sooo show meee....I'll show youu- okay I'm gonna stop now)
-You shyly nodded and thanked her.
-"My name is Mitsuri Kanroji" She happily introduced herself trying to start a conversation to make you feel comfortable around her.
-"U-um... m-my name i-is Y/N L/N" you said blushing from embarrassment of stuttering again.
-Well, she found it really adorable she was trying to hide her excitement really badly.
-She kept the conversation for a while until you arrived at Oyakata-sama's office.

Rengoku Kyojuro:

-You went to your first mission with Kyojuro as your companion.
-Let's say that you're not the most easy person to have a conversation with, it somehow really stresses you to talk to people. Plus you have never properly learn how to socialize from a young age since you are an orphan. It's still a hard thing for you to overcome but youre trying your best and you're getting there with practice.
-Most of the times you had a conversation you would end up easily loosing your temper, which is also one more thing that you hated about yourself, your problem dealing with your anger really overwhelmed you, so you preferred to keep your mouth shut so that you don't hurt anybody's feelings again.
-However, the first ever conversation you had with Kyojuro on your first mission was... satisfying. His Cheerful personality and bright smile made you feel like if you ever loose your temper again, you won't be judged by this man. (Author note: if you really have anger issues you shouldn't be ashamed, like mentioned with practice and people you trust you will overcome this I believe in you!)

Gyomei Himejima:

-It's been so many months since you first joined the demon slayer corps. It was difficult for you at first yet you're still struggling a bit. You hated it.
-Mostly you hated the fact that you were a person with so many fears yet you always questioned yourself why you became a slayer in the first place. The only thing you knew for sure is that you wanted to fight for your lost family and finally prove, first to yourself, that you can overcome your fears.
-Gyomei was one of the pillars you were scared of. It was actually because of his large built and height, compared to you he was as tall as a giant to your eyes. (He's 220cm/7'2" oof-)
-This sweet soul that would never hurt anybody for any reason was yet intimidating to you.
-Gyomei, despite not being able to see, he could sense you tense up whenever you where around him. That really saddened him, so one he decided to gently approach you and finally chat with you as a proof that he's completely harmless.
-"Hello L/N-san" he said as gentle as he possibly could so that he won't  scare you.
-As soon as you saw him near you, you tensed up and turned pale. Your fear kicked in again but not today, with all your courage you faced it.
-"H-hey H-Himejima-san" you said with a slight trembling voice trying your best not to stutter. "T-today is quite a hot day" you said trying to continue with conversation.
-He didn't expect you to actually talk to him but deeply inside he dearly appreciated your effort. He could feel that you're trying to face your fear.
-So finally expect some words of reassurance from our dear Gyomei! (My heart can't handle the softness of this man really-)

Tokito Muichiro:

-You were always friendly and close with the pillars, except a certain one. The mist pillar.
-Muichiro was a quite person from his person he was never a talkative person. He enjoyed spending time alone gazing the sky and clouds.
-You didn't like being distant with anybody so one day you went and approached him. You saw him gazing the sky so you joined him. You laid beside him and said "You would mind if I look at the sky with you?"
-He actually didn't expect anyone come sit with him, especially you. "Yeah... I guess" he said monotonously.
-You would say that this cloud would like like particular animal or object here and there so there won't be an awkward silence.
-Muichiro... surprisingly liked your company.

Uzui Tengen:

-You were peacefully meditating by the waterfalls.
-A mission was assigned for Tengen but it was necessary to leave with a companion, so he had the option to take any available at the moment pillar he wanted with him.
-Then he found you so without second thought he shouted "Hey you! (Name of breathing style) hashira!"
-You angrily sighed but decided to ignore him. Not the best choice to make cause now he was right in front of you.
-"Don't ignore me! I know you heard me so you're coming with me!" He beamed.
-"Can't you said I'm busy right know?" You said irritated.
-"No, it can wait we have a mission" he said, lifting you up and throwing you over his shoulder.
-"Hey! What are you doing? This is kidnapping!" You shouted.
——————
Oof the first oneshot is complete! I'm quite proud of it, it's still the first one but I will make progress. Thank you for reading have a good day/night! :)

Take care, Author-chan.