•You were kidnapped• pt.1

A number of demons (it could be from the 12 kizuki) kidnapped you in order to have some of their fun and also try to get some information for the weaknesses of the demon slayers so they can have the advantage when attacking.

⚠️TW: blood & wounds.
~

Kamado Tanjiro:

-He returned from a mission wanting to spend some alone time with you, cause he missed you.
-"I'm home!" he said with his usual perky voice despite his tiredness.
-There was no reply and that was unlike you.
-He searched the whole house but there was still no sign of you.
-He started loosing his mind his heart pounding like crazy in his chest from the panic.
-His nose caught some faint scents of demons in the house.
-He thought they weren't regular demons judging by the smell.
-He immediately started running as fast as he could to the place you were taken, always having the scent as a guide.
-Thank goodness they were some demons from the lower rank but even if the were from the upper rank, with the blood in his veins boiling from anger he would tear them into little pieces.
-His heart broke to see you there full of bruises, scratches and other wounds, so vulnerable.
-He embraced you, tears escaping his eyes not being able to hold them anymore, he couldn't bare loosing another dear person of his.
-You weakly smiled knowing caring he is, you always admired that.
-You patted his back. He gasped and quickly looked at you.
-"I'm so so sorry love, if only I could arrive sooner nothing of this would have happened" he broke down.
-"Now that you're here I'm fine" you said weakly but still keeping the cheerful tone.

Agatsuma Zenitsu:

-He returns home after a tiring training session.
-All he wanted to do is just sleep snuggling close to you.
-You were nowhere to be found. He searched around the whole house but there was still no sign of you.
-He started panicking and running around screaming.
-"No Zenitsu keep it together!" he screamed at himself, slapping his own cheek so he can relax.
-"I gotta help Y/N I'm not going to disappoint them again!" he said determination in his voice.
-In the blink of an eye he run to the place you were taken by those demons.
-He tried to calm him self so he can fall asleep, in order to activate his abilities and slay the demons.
-He gracefully slayed each demon, you on they other hand were badly beaten but you had some strength left to help Zenitsu out.
-The sun was rising and the demon remains turned into ashes. Zenitsu woke up and immediately went to you hugging you tight.
-"I was so worried I would lose you, please don't scare me like that again." he said with a trembling voice.
-"I promise.." you replied weakly and hugged him back.

Hashibira Inosuke:

-He also returned home after an exhausting training.
-He could feel that something was off.
-You would usually greet him when he came home so it was rather unlike you.
-He spotted some blood stains on the floor. It was from a demon, so he knew exactly what's going on.
-He used his hearing abilities to track the demons so he can find you.
-Without loosing more time he finally reached the place. His anger boiling inside of him, steam coming out his mask.
-"How dare you lay hands on them?" He angrily looked at the demons attacking them.
-He torn them into little pieces he released all his anger and frustration in this battle.
-You were resting your back on the wall applying pressure on the wound in your abdomen, in order to stop the bleeding.
-"You idiot... you're hurt!" he approached you.
He took you in his arms carrying you back to the demon slayer corps.
-"Thank you" you weakly still being your stubborn self.
-"Better be careful next time"

Tomioka Giyu:

-You both had a mission scheduled today.
-He was waiting for you. 10 minutes became 15 and he was starting to get worried.
-He checked but you weren't at home.
-He knew something was off he could sense it.
-He run as fast as he could. He stopped in his trucks seeing you fighting a group of demons while being badly beaten.
-With one arm you were tightly gripping your katana and with other you were holding your ribs.
-A demon was about to attack you from behind. Giyu acted fast and gracefully slashed all of them.
-That was the last thing was saw until you blacked out.
-He saw you faint and caught you in his arms before your body make contact with the ground.
-He couldn't say anything. It really hurt him see you like this, this reminded him of his sister's death. Sacrificing herself to save him.
-He wouldn't allow you to do the same he could bare to do so.
-He took you to the butterfly estate and let them take good care of you.

Iguro Obanai:

-He had kinda of bad day, so his only comfort would be your cheerful and bubbly self.
-To his bad luck he didn't found you in the house.
-He tried to have positive thoughts that you were just away because of work. He even asked some of his fellow hashiras but they said they haven't seen you today.
-He quickly ran to the place you were taken.
-He had to witness the exact moment you were being beaten.
-It pained you that couldn't you couldn't defend yourself. You felt useless being a hashira when you couldn't even defend your own self.
-His heart broke to see his lover at this state. He mercilessly attacked the demons.
-Kaburamaru went up to you, to see if you're okay and also protect you from unexpected attacks. What was precious to his guardian, was also precious to him.
-Once everything was finished and saw Obanai coming up to you, your head was hanging low. You couldn't look him in the eyes.
-"I'm sorry Obanai... you shouldn't have come here." your voice cracked.
-It was the first time he saw you like this, he did know how to respond. He knew he has now seen your true colors. He couldn't help but feel guilty for being too harsh on you sometimes, this smile that was always painted on your face was just a mask to cover your true self.
-"Don't you dare and say such things again" he hugged you. His feelings getting the best of him.

Shinazugawa Sanemi:

-He came home after finally finishing all of his tasks.
-But you weren't there to greet him.
-At first he thought you were pranking him or something.
-"Quit playing dumbass" he said as he had already had enough.
-No response from you.
-"I swear you will regret this. Y/N?" he called looking for you around the house.
-Then he spotted your haori. It was torn from the nail scratches of the demons he thought.
-You actually purposely left it there so if someone noticed it, they would come and help you out.
-With the speed of the light he ran and ran to reach the place you were taken by the demons.
-Before he could do anything or process the situation he saw you... sent flying by a demon and finally thrown hitting a wall with your back.
-Your breath hitched. You hissed in pain you felt so weak.
-"Y/N!" you heard Sanemi screaming.
-"You piece of sh*t! You dare and touch them again." he showed no mercy. Slaying the demons with all his might almost sadistically.
-You tried to stand up on your feet, they could barely keep your weight.
-Sweat and blood dripping from you face. You clenched your teeth.
-You attacked as well slaying more and more demons helping out Sanemi.
-The sun was rising. The demon flesh turned into ashes.
-Your breath was unstable, panting like crazing trying to smooth it.
-You were about to fall but Sanemi caught you in time.
-"Thanks" you said still panting.
-"Shut up you idiot! You're hurt don't make it harder for yourself." he said carefully picking you up, heading to the butterfly estate. He could feel some of your ribs were broken.
-"Keep breathing don't close your eyes" he softened.
-"Thanks for giving me a sign you need help." he said meaning your haori.
——————
Hello! I have been inactive lately but I took more time to right the specific oneshot. I think getting more time to write something, it becomes even more enjoyable when someone reads it. I hope I achieved it with this one!

I hope you're doing well, thank you for reading!
Peace out✌️✌️