•They asked you out• pt.2

Kocho Shinobu:

-She looked pretty confident when she asked you.
-But she indeed was panicking inside.
-She would take you for a walk in a field with flowers under the moonlight, butterflies flying around you.
-Then you would eat together the home made meal she prepared for this special day!
-As simple as that! I'm actually proud of this one... I think😅

Kanroji Mitsuri:

-We are talking about the love hashira! I think you already know what's going to happen.
-She would ask in the most romantic way she could.
-You being the shy introverted person you are you thought she was mistaken or pranking you.
-Romantic dinner for two with breathtaking sunset view.
-But not more breathtaking that you!😊
-You actually really liked that she thought and took care of everything, she indeed know how to treat special people :)

Rengoku Kyojuro:

-This ball of sunshine would be really nervous but wouldn't show it.
-You didn't expect a person like him to ask you out. You thought he was way above your level.
-You almost rejected him because you knew that he might "suffer" in a relationship with you. (That's a lieee my friend)
-He explained to you the reason why he asked you out and that he doesn't want you to change for him, you were already perfect in his eyes.
-You were about to go to the place your first day would be but an emergency mission changed your plans.
-Expect him to makeup for it even tho he didn't do anything wrong.

Himejima Gyomei:

-He had no idea of how to ask you out, so he would probably ask the female hashiras for advice so he won't mess things up.
-In the end he asked you and you couldn't believe it.
-You got a panic attack.
-He sensed that something was not right so he made sure to calm you down.
-You apologized for worrying him too much bowing multiple times.
-He found it really cute.
-You gazed the beautiful night sky together snuggled up against each other.

Tokito Muichiro:

-He casually asked you out like it was any other day.
-Deeply inside he was so excited that he couldn't wait any longer so he asked you in the daylight.
-You were so happy so of course you happily accepted.
-You went cloud gazing since there were no stars in the daylight. (No sh*t Sherlock😅)

Uzui Tengen:

-Him being very confident and flamboyant he wasn't nervous at all.
-He confidently asked you.
-Warning he didn't accept no as an answer, so he practically didn't ask you hehe.
-He took out for dinner and... drinking.
-He drunk to much, so you had to drag him to the demon slayer corps since he was too heavy.
-He finally managed to lay him down to sleep giving him water to sober a little bit.
-Him being the sneaky he is but still not being aware of his surroundings, he pulled you to bed with him. (Only to sleep you sneaky😶)
——————
I hope this wasn't that bad, thank you for reading!

Take care of yourselves :)