•Zenitsu x Demon! Female reader• (requested)

Oneshot requested by: alicew14

Hope this fulfilled your request, please enjoy! (I'm sorry if it's too short)
~

It was a lovely day probably one of the hottest days, this meant that summer was around the corner. Y/N really wanted to go out, but that couldn't happen... demon flesh is sensitive in the daylight exposure. Yes, Y/N was a demon like Nezuko, she was harmless when it comes to humans she protected them!

She was gazing out the daylight-proof window (lol I don't know what else to call it) she craved to go out and play out in the grass in the beautiful sunlight. She missed being a human. She was tired of people thinking she is a monster, it saddened her.

Zenitsu on the other hand was walking in the fields full of flowers, having some fresh air. (F/C favorite color) flowers were blooming at this season. He decided to pick some because he knew how much Y/N loved this type of flowers. Yes he indeed had a crush on Y/N. No, he had a big fat crush on her.

He thought so many time of confessing his feelings, but the thought of rejection was haunting his mind. 'Who would like a person with so many phobias? To make them feel even more pity?' He always thought to himself.
He was embarrassed about this side of him.

From your point of view, you liked this side of him you found it cute. 'Who would like to be with some "cursed" demon girl?' Y/N thought on the other hand.

Zenitsu went to the butterfly estate where your room was to give you the flowers and who knows, maybe make an attempt to finally confess.

"Hey Y/N-chan how are you?" He tried not to show his nervousness. You looked to the direction where this sweet voice was coming from, it was Zenitsu! You gave him one of your biggest smiles to greet him since you couldn't speak when became a demon. Your rosy cheeks shined under the little light that was coming from the window. He always found it so adorable... he didn't mind at all the bamboo muzzle. He sat beside you. "I was at a flower field having a little walk and I picked this up for you, look it's your favorite color!" He handed them to you smiling. Your eyes lit up almost shaping an O.O you took them off of his hands making the cute mumbling noise (like Nezuko). You smelled them and the intoxicating scent of the flowers made it like you were at this field full of these kind of flowers. You hugged him as sign of 'thank you' since you couldn't speak. He hugged you back patting your head, you always like head pats. You pulled away and stood up to put the flowers in the vase that was on your nightstand. "Umm... Y/N-chan.. I h-have something to tell y-you" he stuttered. You sat across from him and gained all your attention, you smiled letting him speak his thoughts.

"Well... I've been meaning to tell you something , but I never found the courage." He looked down, fidgeting with his fingers. You took his hands in you small ones, giving him a sign that he can continue. He blushed hard. "I like you L/N Y/N" he said quickly not waiting anymore. You gasped you couldn't believe that he had the same feelings for you. He panicked he knew you would reject him. He was about speak that it was okay if you didn't feel the same. You pointed at yourself, then him and then made a heart shape with your hands showing him that you felt the same. He couldn't believe his eyes "Y-you feel the same?" his voice low still being in shock.

You rapidly nodded your head and opened your arms signaling him to give you a hug.
He jumped in your arms basically squishing you. "Oh my god! I'm so happy I wasn't rejected! Thank you Y/N-chan you won't regret it!" he said happily a sign of relief was visible in his voice. You smiled at his words you were as happy as he was and you found yourself stroking his fluffy hair. He leaned into your touch it was so comforting to him.

The next thing you did surprised him. He felt soft lips making contact with his puffy cheek. He looked at you first time seeing you without your muzzle. You looked even more heavenly to him. He couldn't hold himself, so he softly kissed you on the lips. You were in your own world not being aware of your surroundings.
You stopped due to lack of oxygen, lightly panting he rested his forehead on yours, thanking you for accepting him for the way he is.

You spent the night snuggled closely against each other. Zenitsu talking about random stuff, you listening at him closely. At one point his voice was making you dose off, like a lullaby. He saw your eyes close and said "Get some shut eye, sweet dreams lovely" and placed a kiss on your hair falling asleep as well.
~~