•Cooking together• pt.1

Kamado Tanjiro:

-Since he was helping a lot his mother with household chores and cooking before he became a demon slayer, he knows how to make most dishes.
-He would actually help you prepare lunch after a tiring day for you and him.
-Teamworkkk.
-He would crack some jokes
-You were currently making some onigiri for you and him.
-He took the opportunity and put his arms around your waist and watch you over your shoulder.
-Kissing monster attaccc.

Agatsuma Zenitsu:

-He has no idea of cooking so you would actually show him.
-He insisted to chop some vegetables.
-It wasn't a good idea.
-He was being dramatic again, crying cause he cut himself with the knife.
-You had to comfort him and dress the little cut so it doesn't get infected.
-You told him to just sit and watch you so he won't accidentally hurt himself again.
-He felt bad and useless at first but you reassured him that he isn't.
-He loves watching you cooking he was so focused, like watching documentary.

Hashibira Inosuke:

-He wouldn't offer to help you, nope.
-But he had to help you because you would eat sooner if there was an extra pair of hands to help you.
-If you ask me, it was a bad decision to make.
-He would be messy while helping you with the onigiri and would literally scream cause he could make the exact triangular shape.
-He would get frustrated and leave.
-When the food was finally ready he would eat but feel guilty for not helping you when you asked him.

Tomioka Giyu:

-He isn't really good at cooking but can actually make the basic dishes.
-You were cooking in a comfortable silence.
-He would steal glances at you while cooking.
-He found it rather hot watching sweat droplets dripping down your forehead for the high temperature in the room caused by the frying pan.
-He almost had a nose bleed.
-You guys ate so much that literally fell asleep on each other's shoulders without even cleaning the table.

Iguro Obanai:

-I don't think he knows how to cook either.
-You excitedly gave him a "cooking lesson"
-You instructed him how to chop, using a frying pan or boiling something in hot water etc.
-He did exactly what you instructed him to do.
-He is a fast learner!
-Kaburamaru would rest on your shoulder giving more space to the snake pillar to move freely while cooking.
-You also helped him as well.
-He lowkey was still insecure to eat in front of you without his bandages. It wasn't the first time tho but you reassured him that you don't mind it at all.

Shinazugawa Sanemi:

-Today's menu was Teriyaki salmon!
-He brought the biggest fish salmon he could find in the market.
-Of course he didn't know how to cook it so you showed him step by step.
-He would frustrated when doing something wrong.
-"You stupid fish, cooperate!!" he would scream at the nicely sliced pieces of salmon.
-You were trying to hold your laugher.
-You couldn't help it so you started laughing.
-"What are you laughing at?" He barks at you frustrated.
-"Sorry sorry, here let me show you."
——————
Sorry for the late update, hope this made you wanna grab a snack. Personally I was laughing while writing and drooling at the same time at the mention of food.
Also! Happy international women's day!

Peace out lovelys✌️