•They return from a mission injured• pt.1

Kamado Tanjiro:

-He would try his best not to show it because he doesn't want to worry you.
-It was quite difficult to "cover it" since he had cuts and bruises on his face.
-You immediately went up to him bombarding him with questions.
-"Are you okay? Are you badly injured? Did you have anyone to accompany you? Where does it hurt?"
-After realizing it you sincerely apologized.
-He felt so bad for worrying you so he reassured you that he isn't severely injured, just some cuts and scratches here and there.
-You took care of his small injures and made him a nice meal to restore his energy.

Agatsuma Zenitsu:

-He would come back from his mission with a little sadness written all over his face.
-You knew exactly what happened.
-You comforted him and told him that it was okay, that the important thing is that he came back one piece.
-You patched him up and gave him some medicine.
-He refused to drink it due to it's smell so you had a hard time.
-After 15 minutes of chasing him around the room he eventually took his medicine.
-Cuddles for a sad Zenitsu to cheer him up!

Hashibira Inosuke:

-He would shake it off say that he's fine.
-You insisted to help him but that made things worse.
-He raised his voice at you and what's made you feel bad for insisting to do something he didn't want.
-He felt bad for raising his voice at you so without any words he just sat beside you as a sign that you can help him with his wounds.
-He actually liked your caring side.
-He pat, pat, patted your head as a 'thank you'.

Tomioka Giyu:

-When he came back from his mission he went straight to clean his wounds.
-You had to go to the market to buy food and supplies on the demon slayer corps behalf.
-So when you came back home you figured that Giyu would be back home so you greeted "I'm home"
-You found him patching himself. You silently went to him and took the bandage from his hands and helped him.
-He was very happy to see you, when you were finished he have you a small peck on the cheek as a way of thanking you.

Iguro Obanai:

-Like Inosuke and Giyu he wouldn't show it.
-He wouldn't even tell you and take care of everything himself.
-Kaburamaru would be really upset he didn't tell you, so by noticing Kaburamaru's behavior you knew something was wrong.
-"Obanai is everything okay?" you said trying to fish him to tell you the truth.
-"Why wouldn't be?"he lied. His snake companion going crazy on his neck.
-You really wish you could understand animals' language right now. It would made your life easier sometimes.
-"You piece of sh*t" Obanai scolded him.
-He eventually explained to you what happened.
-You were trying so badly not to laugh at them.

Shinazugawa Sanemi:

-Oh boy! Don't get me started...
-He would toughen this up like nothing happened.
-You literally started chasing him in order to treat his wounds.
-"Stop chasing me you idiot! Don't you dare to touch me" he said screaming. (*bakugo entered the chat*)
-"You stop running! Your wounds will open even more" you screamed back.
-After some convincing you got him to sit down and patch him up.
-He was grumpy but liked the fact that you wanted to take care of him.
———————
I was laughing so much when I was writing this. It's actually really funny if you try to picture it in your mind.
Hope you're doing great!

Don't forget to drink a lot of water! Fun fact, after so many years I finally realized that I have dry hands because I don't drink enough water. So don't be like me haha😅