"Are you on my side or his "

"I was just telling the reality "

Aykiz groaned at her stupid subconscious and went to the washroom to do her business.

when she came out of the washroom she saw that picture was still there she took the letter and the picture and go the washroom and burned it then throw it in the toilet and flush it.

she took a deep breath, she is going to find out about the revenge  Zaviyar keeps talking about . she is going to find out why her mother and father were killed.

but first, she had to figure out who is the woman who throws the envelope into her room. but finding her is impossible many maids are working in this house it could be anyone.

but one thing was sure her boss or should I say the person who send this envelope is not Zaviyar. because if he wanted me to see that picture he would've given it to him by himself.

and in that envelope it was written my well-wishe, if Zaviyar wrote it then he would've written his name or something like your dear husband, I mean he would've written anything because he is everything to me except my well-isher.  

who is her boss?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the whole day passed in a blur, and there is no single one of Zaviyar, she hadn't seen him the whole day which she was thankful for.

it's almost midnight. but sleep was nowhere to be seen near her . she again opens her windows and sits on the window sill and looks at the stars, and the shining moon.

she went deep into her thoughts missing her mother and father when she remembers the poem her mother wrote.

her father used to sing it for her every night when she was little. he told her that this poem was written by my mother and she sing this poem to only those who she loved the most. she also used to sing it for me.

I smiled at my memory. I look at the stars again, and it felt like a mother is so close to me. looking at the stars she starts singing that poem. the cold breeze hit her as her long black hair starts to move with the wind like they were enjoying her beautiful voice.

"Thoughts of you surround me.
You're the beating of my heart.
The love you give defines me.
My life is no longer dark.

You give your hand so sweetly.
I am lost if you're away.
You have me so completely.
I cherish you night and day.

Without your breath, I cannot live.
Nothing at all I wouldn't give.
I'll take nothing and be fine.

For in your arms, I'm always home,
So happy and so proud.
Never a day you'll feel alone,
And I'll yell it oh so loud.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!"

she keeps singing and the cold wind starts to move in a rhythm, and the stars in the sky twinkle, as the moon starts to shine more brightly.

while singing that poem she felt like in heaven she forgets her every worry, and she keeps singing everything that she can hear heshers smiled brightly.

Zaviyar was going t his room when he heard the beautiful sound of his wife singing the poem. when he got close to her room to hear that, he suddenly remembers his childhood.

she was singing that poem. he always loved this poem. but after who used to sing for him was gone he never heard it.  

a smile formed on his lips as he heard those lyrics. he could not stop himself from entering her room. Aykiz was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise that someone enters her room.

he took off his shoes and lay on the sill of the window with Aykiz, as he puts his head on her lap.

Aykiz was a little Shock but she keeps singing the poem looking up at the sky.

"A million stars up in the sky.
One shines brighter - I can't deny it.
A love so precious, a love so true,
a love that comes from me to you.
The angels sing when you are near.
Within your arms, I have nothing to fear.
You always know just what to say.
Just talking to you makes my day.
I love you, honey, with all of my heart.
Together forever and never to part ."

Zaviyar completes the next part of the song.  which made Aykiz so shocked that she stops singing and looks at him in astonishment.

"H-how do you know the poems l-lyrics" she asked still in the faze of shock.

"Zenaat khala used to sing that for me to " he replied.

Aykiz blinked her eyes several times in shock.

"Do you know my mother ?" Sykes asked.

'Of course, he does, he and his father killed your mother ' her subconscious spoke.

"Yeah she was a very nice lady " Zaviyar replied.

"How do you know the poem, my mother only sings it to those who she loved, " Aykiz asked curiously.

"Yeah she loves kids, and I was also a little kid so she loves me too, " Zaviyar said looking above at her still his head was on her lap.

"Do you know what she looks like or who was her nature or anything about her? " Aykiz asked.

"Don't you know your mother ?" he asked again.

"N-no actually no one back home talks about her "

"She was a beautiful lady, she have a tan skin colour,  and that beautiful sharp nose, perfect jawline, big eyes like a deer, and cute pouty lips. Her pupils are of my favourite colour ocean blue, just like yours. You the perfect copy of your mother.  " Zaviyar explained. Aykiz looks at him without blinking her eyes indicating him to tell more about her.

"She has that unique smile,  I've hardly seen it three to four times, but when she smiles the whole world felt different.  She was so kind from her heart, if we say that her heart was made of gold then it won't be wrong, she was one of those perfect people I've ever seen ................ but she was destroyed by our fathers " Zaviyar mumbled the last part more like to himself, Aykiz didn't hear it.

 but she was destroyed by our fathers " Zaviyar mumbled the last part more like to himself, Aykiz didn't hear it

Aykiz and Zaviyar are alive.
Kasa laga mara mazaq?

Any comments about them?

Only only only 65 votes, is the last chapter that bad?

Thank you so much for giving a review on gunpoint 😂😂😂.

Next update on 70 votes.

Vote .comment. Share.