"A little, but I am still going to tell Scott"

"Do you want me there?"

"I think it's best if it's a one on one conversation"

"Good luck, I know he'll understand, maybe not at first, but he'll come around"

We laid there a little longer chatting quietly. It was comforting to finally be back, but all good things must come to an end. Today's end came in the form of Peter bursting in without even knocking first. He sped over to the side of the bed and squatted down to get on my eye level. 

"Game night tonight"

"Oh boy"

"Everything alright?"

"Peachy"

"Oh yeah, I see Hank's nipples are out, is that normal or does Scott owe me twenty bucks?"

"It is normal, but yes Scott owes you twenty bucks"

"Looks like we're both winning"

"You two wanna explain what you're talking about?" Hank asked pulling the covers up a little more. 

"Scott and Peter like to make bets about our relationship"

"Scott didn't think you two would have sex"

"PETER!"

"THAT'S IT I'M ASKING CHARLES TO BUY LOCKS FOR THE BEDROOMS!"

"Just don't get the keys confused with handcuff keys"

"GET OUT!"

"You two going for round two already?"

"PETER!"

"Don't make me call Erik to come get you!"

"Calling Erik here isn't a threat, in fact, it's a great idea! ERIK!"

A minute later the door swung open again and Erik walked in. Erik looked at me and Hank in the bed and definitely noticed the lack of clothing. He froze up and stared. 

"I- I- I really need to stop entering this bedroom. Every time I come in here I get closer and closer to seeing something I really don't want to witness. I am very sorry for interrupting your moment together."

"ERIK NO!"

"PLEASE GRAB YOUR SON AND LEAVE"

Erik hastily grabbed Peter and dragged him out of the room before slamming the door shut while stammering out many apologies and something about birth control.

"We really need to get a lock"

"We need one before this becomes a functional school"

Our relaxing morning in bed was officially over. I get up and got dressed before starting on my mission to find Scott and ruin his day. I finally found him having breakfast with Jean in the kitchen. Jean probably read my mind and saw that this was serious and private because she stared at me and then grabbed her plate and left. I took a seat across from him and took a deep breath. No turning back now. 

"Is everything okay? Do I need to hurt Hank?"

"Kind of and please don't"

"Kind of?"

"Scott, there's something that happened when I was with Erik that I think you deserve to know about, but we need to keep it quiet for now"

"You're freaking me out a little"

"Scott, Erik died"

"Very funny, great prank. Make me think I've been imagining him this whole time."