➪ ONE

ADORA||

ADORA||

"WHY do we need a sex therapist Theo?" I sit on his lap with a confused look on my face admiring my good looking husband. I run my fingers through his golden blonde hair as he massages my ass.

"Baby I don't like it when you fake your orgasms it makes me feel bad that I finish and enjoy it but you don't" he looks hurt that I've been faking them. Don't get me wrong I love Theo with my whole heart he's my first love, my first everything. But lately somethings changed.

Theo had been working all the time coming home late in the night, he'll be out during weekends and I barely see him. When we do see each other we talk for some time before we're ripping each other's clothes off. Theo is good was always good in bed but it doesn't work for me any more. He isn't controlling he doesn't say the right things that'll make me go crazy and want to ride him 24/7  but I do love him.

"So we're letting a stranger know that our sex life needs work" he placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Look baby we'll try it if you don't like it after one day, we won't go back okay?" his soft hands caress my ass. Why couldn't he throw me over his lap and spank me.

"Fine only because I love you and you made me pasta" I kissed his cheek getting off his lap returning to eat my pasta.

Theo and I met in high school, he wasn't the bad boy everyone dreams of or the schools best athlete. Theo was the smartest kid in the school he got sent to college a year earlier than me in New York so it tore us apart for awhile. When I moved here to finish my college years we got together. We had been dating for 3 years and a half, Theo asked me to move in with him after 2 more years of being together he proposed to me it was rocky at first. He had strict rules about where to put things in the closet and that I couldn't steal his sweaters that I had to wear my own.

I know what the actual fuck.

"Baby we have lunch with my mother tomorrow don't forget, wear something nice but not revealing you know how she gets with your outfits" I hated his mother and it was fine because she hated me. She always said rude things to me never anything nice and Theo sat and let her saying he's already talked to her.

"I'll wear what I like Theo, I'm not wearing it to please her" people would say my mouth would get me into a lot of trouble with Theo but he doesn't do anything about it, not even when I try to tease the absolute shit out of him.

"Okay baby just be nice to my mom"  he started typing on his laptop.

"Be nice to her?, what about her being nice to me?, I don't like being slut shamed by your mother Theo" he sighed getting up with his laptop.