|16|

Decisions☆

Kokichi's POV

The day went like every other before. I was eating in the dinning hall with Shuichi as we thought of what to do. This was our last day with the motive active or atleast that's what the Moncubs said. Everyone had become more calm and restful. You could tell though that everyone was ready for it to go back to normal or atleast as normal as it could get in this situation.

I looked down at my half empty plate. I couldn't say I was thrilled about going back but I could tell Shuichi was. I didn't want to nourish myself with the meals here or just let alone at all. It wasn't as much of a problem now to eat because I wasn't feeding myself but more Shuichi.

It was obvious that through the past few days my body had physically changed. The uniform had become more suited and the cheek bones no longer stood out as much as they did before. I didn't like it. It made me feel more plump and gross.

I just wanted to go back. Surely it was uncomfortable and painful but atleast I wasn't as disgusted with myself. The way I went about getting rid of the incicurity was not the safest as it put my own life at risk. There were surely healthier ways to go about it but I had no motivation.

The key component to my desire was to have a motivation. I mean even if I had motivation and I did it "safer" it wouldn't help as I was "underweight" even before this all happened. No matter what I could have done and how safe it was I was still at risk. The only right way was to just go on until I was healthy.

There was no going back though. The damage had already been done. I probably won't be able to eat as much as before in one sitting as I literally destroyed myself. My decision would either to go back or trust Saihara and get better. I could rather run with what I needed or what I wanted.

All the thought I did made me more disgusted so I pushed my plate away and called it done for the morning. I glanced over at Shuichi as he chatted with Gonta. The empty plate just made it worse as I fell nauseous.

I got out of my chair and walked towards the door hoping that leaving would stop the nausea. As I left I saw...Shuichi watch me close the door.

Shuichi's POV

I watched Kokichi walk put of the dinning hall with a dizzy look on his face. I sat up and excused myself from the table so I could go check on him. I opened the door as I saw him leaning agenst a wall with his arms crossed lazily.

"K-kokichi! Are you alright!?"

I seemed to have gotten his attention as he got up off the wall and walked over, dragging his feet.

"Good morning dearest! Why do you ask? I'm doing just fine!"

"Well you just suddenly walked out without saying anything.."

"I'm just tireddddd, we stayed up a bit late last night, didn't we?"

"Well yes but you look a bit pale..."

"I'm Fine dearest! It's just the lighting in here!"

"If you say so.."

It was obvious to me that he was lying again. There was something wrong but I wasn't going to force him to tell me. He could tell me when he felt comfortable.

"Welllllllllll? What are we doing today!?"

"Oh uh I haven't thought about it...sorry."

"Ugh, as always Saihara doesn't plan. Now the works all up to me!"