|14|

Breakfast☆

Kokichi's POV   

I awoke right before the morning announcements went off. I felt drowsy and tired even though I slept surprisingly well. Maybe it was because I wasn't alone while I slept. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist gently as I turned around to find Shuichi. We seemed to have more time before we had to get up so I buried my head into his chest and drifted off again.           

The second time I was woken up the loud ringing of the announcements went off

The second time I was woken up the loud ringing of the announcements went off. I sat up swiftly as I tried to keep my eyes open. Besides me Shuichi had opened his eyes and yawned trying to wake up.

"Oh...good morning Kokichi..did you sleep alright?"

"Ah..good morning Dearest!..I slept better than I normally do nothing to special though.."

"Well that's good to hear, I'm not trying to rush you but you should probably get going so no ones suspects anything...we were already caught by Miu last night..."

"Eh..I guess your right.."

We both pushed back the covers and got out on our respected sides. I had slid on my shoes and grabbed my jacket and headed towards the door as Shuichi made the bed and tidied up the desk. Before I made it out the door I yelled to Shuichi.

"I love you Dearest! I'll see you in the dinning hall!"

I quickly walked down the stairs and entered Shuichi's room without being caught.

"Normally people are out of there rooms about now, I wonder if somethings wrong?"

I decided to skip over the possibility and just excused it for exhaustion. Everyone has been up and about more since the motive took place so I wouldn't be surprised. I hurried and got ready, straightening up my hair and brushing my teeth. After I was ready I had a bit of time to spare so I went snooping around.

As I looked around I saw Monokuma figures on his shelf, books on his desk, and some papers with writing on them. One thing caught my eye though. On top of his dresser was the flower I had given him A few days ago. It was shriveled up except for one petal. I decided to go to the bathroom and fill a glass with water and I put the flower in. It probably wouldn't do anything but I didn't want to throw it away.

I soon figured it was time to get going do I locked Shuichi's door and walked down to the dining hall. I wasn't paying attention as I was walking so I accidentally crashed in Him-Tenko.

"Get away from me you slimy male!! Where are your manners!?"

"Relax Tenko I didn't mean to run into you dumbass!"

"Who are you calling 'dumbass' you degenerate!"

"Whatever, do you want help up?" I offered her a hand.

"No! Your hands are probably sticky and gross!" She got up on her own.

I started walking. "Where are you heading?"

"The dining hall of course! You would think a degenerate such as you would be smart enough to figure it out on his own!" She started walking towards the dining hall to.

"Sorry, hows your girlfriend himiko doing with the motive?"

"G-gir-girlfriend!!" Tenkos face turned a bright red as she made one of her weird faces. "I-I I mean I wouldn't mind being Himiko's girlfriend, ooo shes just so pretty and talented! I can't help it hehe! But shes doing just fine! Shes even given me complements on how well I keep myself!"

"Not like that's weird or anything."

"How about you and Shuichi, you two have gotten close lately? I mean I don't really care unless your bothering one of the girls..."

"Ehh were doing fine, I'd be lying if I said nothing special happened Nishishi!"

"Say, didn't you like him? I'm pretty sure you did..."

"Yeah I like him, I could be lying though! You can't trust a word that comes out of my mouth!"

"Ugh, you filthy degenerate! I can't stand you! You're the worse of the worse!"

"I'm just messing with you!"

Just then we arrived at the doors of the dining hall.

"Well uh thanks for chatting with me on the way." I said to Tenko.

"Yeah, be thankful degenerate."

We opened the door and went to sit in our seats. I went to where I normally sit only to see Shuichi in Rantaro's normally vacant seat. I give him a small smile as he put the book he was reading down on the table.

"Are you doing alright Kokichi? I hope you didn't mind me sitting here.."

"No I don't mind at all! Are Kaito and Maki ok with it though?"

"Yeah actually they are, they've actually gotten a lot closer so I bet they appreciated it."

"Makes sense, what's for breakfast?"

"I don't know yet?"

Right then the Monocubs showed up with breakfast for the day.

Saihara's POV

The Monocubs brought us Pancakes, cinnamon rolls and other foods to satisfy us until lunch. At first Kokichi picked at his food but then he began eating per usual. I continued to eat my food as I listened to some of the conversations happening around the room. Tenko and Himiko planned to have a picnic in the courtyard, Gonta and Korekiyo planned to study insects together, Kaito and Maki planned to study the stars that evening while training and Miu and Kibo agreed to watch shows in the AV room.

I wasn't thinking about doing anything today with Kokichi as I was quite tired from how late we stayed up last night and I thought he would be to. As Kokichi and I ate we held hands under the table. Though it hasn't been awful in Kokichi's body I was excited for the motive to be over. I wonder how kokichi will take it though.

We finished eating and we started chatting with the other students.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

•Total word count : 996•