New Day

When I woke Damon was still sleeping next to me so I took this time to go to the bathroom and shower. When I finished I hurried and dressed as I looked in the mirror. I saw the now healed mark of two wolves crescent moon beautiful. Then the moon had a red drop and blue drop. I didn't know what that meant but it was gorgeous and I then saw our names together. It was absolutely beautiful.

Damon & Aryah  (this is like their mark except it is in cursive)

(found this on a website it does not belong to me.)

I touched my mark sending sparks throughout my entire body.

"It is beautiful isn't it?" I heard his husky morning voice ask.

"Yes it is very beautiful indeed." i smiled looking down realizing Damon is only in sweats .

'My oh my do you see our mate. I would love to lick his abs and have him-"

'Ali, cal, down you horny animal. We just marked and you are trying to plant sexual images in my brain.'

'Ry listen we have the same brain you already have those images i am just announcing it, you know you are drooling to and if i had it my way we would already be fully mated so stop acting like you don't dream of shoving him down on that bed having your way with him.'

'ALI calm yourself, he is very attractive but you don't have to be so vulgar about it and mean to me.'

'Sorry Ry i am sexually frustrated i want my mate and i am actually being nice because i know you want to take your time and for the first to be special.'

'Thank you Ali.'

With that we stopped communicating, forgetting Damon was in the room and I heard him giggling.

"What is so funny?" I ask in confusion.

"Well you know we are marked, and you must have thought we can read each other's thoughts." my jaw dropped. "Yes I just heard your entire conversation with Ali."

My face instantly blushed and I rushed downstairs for breakfast. I was not about to have that conversation with him. Oh hell no, I could not do that. I will talk with Karlee later about it but not Damon. Oh no no, I can't be having that.

When i entered the kitchen i saw mama Lara and Karlee cooking, Dad and Jax sitting across from Drake and Jasper. I sat next where Damon usually would sit at the head of the table being Alpha and next to Allen my dad.

"How are you sweetie?" Allen asked, seeming a bit nervous.

"I am good, I was thinking we could talk today to all of us."

'Of course i know you have a lot of questions and concerns." Jax just nodded and smiled as he was shoving food in his mouth. I just laughed at his actions.

After breakfast we all entered Damon's office. I was quite nervous.

"So you already know about your real mother and I?"

"Yes but i don't understand why she would ignore me and not try to be my mother. She let that evil bastard ruin all our lives. How can you be so easy on her?" voicing my concern to my father.

"Because i know she is my second chance mate but she doesn't, the goddess does everything for a reason and your mother if she had a choice between your life and staying away she would never jeopardize your life Aryah ever.'' I could hear the authority in his voice.

"Wait Aryah Dawn have you even read the book she left for you." Mama Lara asked.

"Oh god i completely forgot about that." which i did a lot has happened and it honestly slipped my mind.

"You guys go train and I will read the book." they all nodded and I headed to my room. Where I finished , where I left off a lot was what I saw in my dream. Then I found toward the end a letter from her.

"My dearest Aryah,

I am so sorry. I think about you everyday and it breaks my heart that i can't raise you, love you, be there for you. I know you think i am the worst mother in this world but please understand if i go anywhere near you he will kill you. I would rather suffer than you. The goddess spoke to me before he came into our lives and ruined it. She said you and your mate when you meet him and I pray you do and he is wonderful to you. But you two are the rarest wolves in history, none like you in over 500 hundred years. When you mark you will notice blue in red droplets which symbolize your power. One will have power of air and water, the second will have earth and fire. You two will be the future protector of all wolves and all species. But you will not receive these powers until fully mated. She said there will be a war in future and you and your mate are to be front and center which scares me to no end. I can't stand the thought of you in danger. But I know she will not fail you. I trust her. Even though I have been fated to be this awful monster. I wish you could meet your father. He was sweet, caring, strong, loving, he was everything I could dream of. You look much like him. Lara let me add this letter to you for it was a need and want i hate being apart from you my sweet angel. You also have an older brother who is not mine but I loved him as he was. I pray you two meet. I wish I could have been the mother you wanted and I wish things were different one day. I hope you forgive me for I will always love you."

I didn't even realize I was crying until my father, brother and Damon entered the room. Damon rushed to my side and I handed them the letter and my father read it aloud. Damon froze at the marking mating part of course. When I looked up I saw heartbreak and anger in my fathers eyes.

"She thinks i am dead?" I nodded . I knew that she did. I didn't realize she was hurting from not being able to care for me like Lara has.

"Mama, how many times have you spoken with Ariel?" she sighed in response.

"Many Aryah, she is your birth mother and had no choice, well she did either give you up or have you killed. In my opinion she chose the best one." I hugged her. I knew she only was looking out for me and she was not mad at my birth mother or Allen but Jack no one hated him more than I.