Marking

So after we are in the office sealed for no wondering ears to hear, I tell them everything. From seeing the past, the future, and the goddess's warning. For the next ten minutes everyone is standing there in utter shock.

"We die, we all die?" Karlee screamed.

"That's where the future was headed before the warning where earlier I felt like giving up," I said truthfully.

"And now how do you feel?" Damon asked with concerning eyes.

"Now i know the truth and i will not give up and we will not fall." I said with pride.

We all hugged and I then turned to Allen my father and Jax my brother standing there it was feeling quite awkward.

'Ali are you sure we can do this.'

'Yes ry we can do this. They love us and if you or Ariel were not in trouble I am sure they would have saved us.'

I knew my wolf was telling the truth but I did not know what to do. Then they walked up to me. Jax first hugged me. "You know I have been dying to finally get to know you little sis." he said smiling. "I am sorry Aryah for all we have put you through and no matter how much I wanted to attack I couldn't because I did not know if he would kill you and I could not bear that happening to you." I saw the sadness in his eyes and I don't know what came over me. I jumped into his arms. "I understand everything dad and no one will take our family away again I promise."

This was different but i would grow to like it. I have a family, friends, a mate but I knew the danger that was coming for us and I couldn't allow that to happen to them because I cared for them all.

Damon's Pov

She stood there my wolf and i proud to call her Mate, but was she proud to have us as a mate, would she reject us? My wolf Assassin whimpered at the thought.

We didn't want to lose her, we didn't care about power or status. We just want our mate, our other half. We watch as she stares up at the moon through my bedroom window. She is just so beautiful. Everyone goes to their rooms to give us some space to talk. I walk closer to her.

"Listen Aryah, I just want to apologize for not telling you about my past. I thought i was protecting you but turns out not telling you is what put you in danger and i did that. I got you hurt, kidnapped. I failed to protect you"

'Damon let me talk to my mate . I want to apologize as well.'

'Okay kane just take it easy.'

I gave Assasin control. I know he loves her as I do and I trust him.

"Hello beautiful mate."

ARYAH POV

"Hello beautiful mate." I saw his eyes were balck with a gold hue, and voice was a lot deeper and huskier. I know Assassin is at the surface and he has Ali purring like a kitten in his voice.

"Hello Assasin".

"I am also sorry for failing you both. We should have protected you and we failed and for that I understand if you want to reject us.'' His voice filled with sadness and eyes held love behind them.

"Assassin, we are not rejecting either of you. You are not at fault for what happened. Everything happens for a reason and now you have your brother back." he looked away not wanting to believe me with what i had said.

"Assassin please look at me." I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me.
"We do not blame you, understand we are not leaving you. Do not talk like this is our last conversation because it is not. I understand why you kept secrets and I do not blame you. So please believe me. Can i talk to Damon now please?" He then let Damon take control and I grabbed him and hugged him. After a few seconds of shock he hugged me back and breathed in my scent to calm himself. He then grabbed my chin to look at him and brushed some hair out of my face. He then connected our lips in a passionate kiss. Sparks took over4 my entire body.

'Let him mark us Ry.'

'Are you sure we are ready Ali'

'We are more than ready dear.'

"Damon marked me."

He looked at me in utter shock.

"Damon, please we both want this. I promise I will not regret." With that he then sat on the bed pulling me onto his lap where I am now straddling him. He began to kiss the sweet spot that would bare his mark and I felt as his teeth grew and his bit down. I yelped in pain but it was quickly overtaking with pleasure. As he licked the wound to help with healing it sent shivers down my spine causing me to moan. I then kissed him.

"Aryah will you mark me now to please." With that I began to kiss him down his jawline to that sweet spot when I heard a moan escape his lips. I knew this was the spot. I then elongated my k-9s and bit down marking my mate as mine.as i licked his mark i felt him sutter under my touch which filled us with pride. He then crashed our lips together as we laid back unto the bed.

"Sleep my love".

"Goodnight Handsome." He then wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head on his chest and drifted off into a blissful sleep next to my now marked mate.