Her Secret

Pic above is Aryahs wolf Alsie how I picture her.

DAMONS POV

Filthy Rogues twelve of them got passed my guards and threatened my family. After I fought and killed the last one in sight my mother grabbed my arm in tears as Karlee and Shelly ran to their Mates.

"Mom what's wrong calm down tell me."

"Baby they got Lily and Kyle. Aryah went to save them."

That's all it took we all ran to back of pack house where mom said she went. When we rounded the house there they were laughing at her. She was guarding the children. A true Luna in the flesh. As we got closer she snapped her head toward us. Her eyes no longer brown but blue "they are mine" she growled. We halted my wolf hated it but he couldn't help she had laid claim on all three rogues.
They were saying harsh things. I looked at Aryah and she was mindlinking someone as they were distracted. Lily nodded to her she was talking to Lily. I heard one of the rogues say "I can't wait to gut the little bastards." Assasin and I were infuriated. Then they shifted and aryah yelled "NOW". The kids came running a rogue after then as Aryah shifted she grabbed the rogue by the throat with her teeth. Killed him like nothing but what her wolf. Oh my goddess she's a midnight wolf. Lilly stopped in her tracks in shock. When Aryah turned to see she was jumped one on her back one on her front. Drake was holding me back. They had her pinned my blood boiling at the sight of my mate on the ground. One headed to Lilly I can't do nothing due to the claim. Lilly crying for Aryah. I seen Aryah staring at Lily and the rogue. Something snapped she kicked off the other rogue clawed his eyes and slashed his throat. She ran after the other one. She pounced on his back clawing and biting in a complete frenzy. He is dead and she still hasn't stopped. She then walks to Lily shielding Lily with her body. We started to walk toward her she growled. "Aryah baby it's over." I tried to soothingly tell her. Karlee spoke up "that's not Aryah that is her wolf." Karlee tried to calm her. Lily got up and held aryahs face and petted her. Aryah looked at her then us then jumped back. She looked scared, scared of us. She was panicking and out of no where she ran to the forest. "I have to get her." I was confused. "Damon be gentle please I can't tell you her past it is not my place she's afraid just don't hurt her." Karlee pleaded. I nodded understanding and took off when I entered the forest I shifted to allow Assasin to help find our mate.

Finally her scent has gotten stronger.
'Damon I believe she is at waterfall.' Assasin said with hope laced in his words. So we headed to our favorite spot to clear our heads. When I reached the tree lines I seen her wolf lying on the waters edge watching the waterfall. I seen her ear twitch she knew I was there. I shifted back to human put on the sweats I had tied to my paw and walked toward her. She didn't stop me but she did speak to me.

'What happens now Damon?'

'What do you mean?' I knew it was her wolf speaking to me. 'What's your name?'

'You can call me Ali but everyone knows my secret, what happens now? Are they afraid?'

"What of course not. Why would you think that?'

'Aryah says she trust you so where do I start?'

She told me everything from the past and about her real parents and that awful Alpha Jack.

'Ali I would never hurt you or Aryah. We're are soul mates I would never let anyone hurt her. I think I could help you with this midnight wolf thing k know alot about them.'

Her ears perked up and she seemed curious.

'Assasin dont do nothing crazy now but spend time with Ali she will understand okay."

'Of course Damon we won't do nothing without both of them agreeing.

'Thank you Assasin."

I looked at Ali 'I think you and Assasin should meet don't you think?' She nodded. So we went behind a tree removed our pants and I shifted.

Assasin's POV

I walked out behind the tree. She jumped in surprise and stared at me.

'Hello Ali glad to finally meet you.'

'Your a midnight wolf to.'

'Yes we both are I guess the goddess has her way with match making.'

She walked towards us. 'You know Aryah has been through alot more than most in her life.'

'We understand and we would never do anything to harm either of you.'

We both began walking as she told her feelings on life and how her and Aryah truly feel. We began playing and letting loose. Finally we both layed on the grass looking at the waterfall.

'You aren't the only ones with some rough patches. One day you'll understand this makes us stronger.'

She smiled a wolf smile. "Assaisn think Aryah is ready to change back now. She's not as afraid anymore." I licked her cheek rested my wolf head against hers.

"Okay Ali until we meet again my love."

We both ran behind some trees and shifted and put some clothes on.

Aryah's POV

I slowly came from behind the trees and rubbing my arms in an anxious manner. There Damin stood no shirt I may add making me feel all warm and tingly.

"Aryah thank you."

I looked up in confusion "for what?"

"Because of you my sister and her friend are alive and unharmed. For telling us your secret, for allowing us to prove we care for you and will not harm you."

I nodded and looked away not afraid of him but looking at him makes me want to jump his bones.

"Let's go home Aryah."

I grabbed his reached out hand and followed suit. Half way home I wasn't afraid anymore I was feeling free. I wanted some fun so did Ali so I tripped him. He caught his self not to gracefully. And he looked at me and threw a hand to his heart. "Aryah I am hurt you could do that to me."
I laughed as so did he. While he brushed his self off I had an idea.
"Damon last one to the house has to do what the other says for 24 hours." I bolted I can here him shout "Hey that's cheating." I did not care I ran as fast as I could he was close behind with his stupid long legs. Our friends standing at the house must of been waiting for us I did not care at the time I wanted to win. Next thing I know as I am reaching the finished line he passes me. Damn it to hell I can't loose. So I jumped over him like leap frog and landed on the winning step.
"You play dirty Aryah but you won."
Drake looks confused "won what? What the hell?"
Karlee laughing "aryah wom the race if Damon would of asked he would of learned no one has ever beat her."
He raised and eyebrow at me like he knew I planned it. I shrugged oh well I had plans for this victory.