The Blood Pack

Pic above how I pictured a character you are about to meet named Lilly.

I woke up with a smile on my face. I realized I was alone in the room. I stretched and snuggled the blankets. I could smell his amazing scent. I realized a note laying on his pillow with my name on it.

"Aryah,
      I enjoyed talking with you last night. Training is at 11 am behind pack house. Don't hate me. There's a get together party welcoming their new Luna and others and I was wondering if you would be my date?"

I smiled might be corny but very romantic to me. I hurried up and got dressed for the day. Of course high waisted black leggings and a white sports bra. Looked at clock crap 10:45 don't want to be late. So I sprinted off I don't know why I am excited to not have to hide my training anymore.

I reached the training grounds and everyone was stretching men and women even omegas. This place is definitely different than my old pack but in a good way. I walked up to Damon and jumped up and kissed his cheek feeling bold today I guess. He blushed I giggled as I walked to the others "by the way my answer is yes." And I winked at him left him smiling. I went over and stood by Karlee ready for training. Damon and Drake approached the front.
"Good afternoon I will be pairing you off into sets of two and work on hand to hand combat." He had so much authority when he spoke and went down the list. "Shelly with Karlee, Charlie with me, and Drake and Aryah." I was wondering why we didn't pair when Drake chimed in. "We don't always pair with mates we have to train our wolves to focus in battle." I nodded he began teaching me more hand to hand combat. After an hour Damon spoke "Now I will lead the men and women will follow the training of Aryah." My jaw dropped I can't believe he trusts me to train. When we were splitting up we heard a gentlemen laugh and say "excuse me Alpha but this is her first day here how can she train our warriors she does not know how we fight." I know he didn't mean to but he was challenging Damon and Alphas don't take kind to that. So I ran up to Damon placed my hand on his chest to calm him. He did. "Damon I don't need you to fight my battles or prove I'm worthy I can do that myself just trust me." His eyes held so many emotions and nodded. "If you don't believe I am capable then how about a challenge to see if I can with stand your skills."
"Oh yeah this is easy your on."
The cocktail teen removed his shirt trying to show off his muscles. Not bad but not as good as Damon. We circled each other rules are same any where submit the other fight in any form you like. Of course I was in human form. "FIGHT" He lunged quickly. Was only about five minutes I had him pinned and he submitted.
He bowed his head in respect. I stood up to face the crowd and spoke with pride. "Remember your wolf does not strengthen you, you strengthen your wolf. Do not depend on them to do it all the stronger you are the stronger they are." As I walked away a little blonde girl grabbed my hand about ten she was so cute. I bent down and  she hugged me. "You know your real pretty my brother got lucky from the goddess didn't he?" I seen her look at Damon this must be the little sister he told me about last night.
"Yes he did, so did I being his mate I get you as a little sister." She smiled and hugged me tight. "See you tonight Aryah." She then ran off with her friends.

Shelly, Karlee and I were going shopping for tonight's events. We had to be careful though we were cut off our Old packs credit cards. I felt sparks spring through my shoulder knowing the reason I couldn't help but shutter. When I turned around there he stood. He handed me a card it was his. I pushed his hand away.
"Ry I know you don't need it but I want to buy you your outfit tonight if you will let me." I smiled and took the card. We stared into each other's eyes before I knew it I could feel his breath I was scared but I didn't want to move away. Our lips met and fireworks went off making my body tingle.it was brief passionate. When he pulled away he rested the his forehead against mine and whispered "I'll see you tonight beautiful" and kissed my forehead and I headed to the girls.

After 3 hours we sat down finally getting us some pizza. Only been 2 days and Shelly is a whole new person. After consulting each other Shelly picked an emerald dress for tonight Karlee of course a pastel Pink one. Myself you should know I picked a white and black jumpsuit with Red heels.

We headed back we planned on going to the guest suite to help each other get ready. The guys protested but we stood our ground. They carried out bags to the suite of course the other two couples looked as if they were going to bone right there. "I will be waiting for you My Luna." He kissed my checked and called his horny friends to follow and leave us to ourselves. He made me feel things I haven't so kind and caring with me and in a few words I am very excited for tonight.