Chapter 3: A Royal Pain in the Aft

Start from the beginning

"You should follow your comrade's lead, Iron Blood," Hood hissed, glaring at him.

Striker glared back and aimed his turrets back at them, a low electric hum filling the air as his railgun charged, and his primaries loaded new rounds

"Hold up everyone!" Cleveland shouted, sailing in between both sides with Hornet leaning on her for support. "He's on our side."

"So, this is the male ship I have heard about," Belfast acknowledged. She curtsied. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise, Sheila," Striker replied easily, eying the rest of the Royal Navy.

Just then, Enterprise faltered and collapsed, but Belfast caught her. "Ma'am? What is wrong?"

"She pushed herself too hard," Striker answered, keeping his guns trained on the Royal Navy ships. "Apparently, that's a thing with her."

"Looks like we got ourselves a standoff," Hornet joked, eyeing the two sides uneasily. The Royal Navy may outnumber him, but Hornet had a feeling that wouldn't matter to Striker, given how he had already sunken a fleet of Siren ships from what she had heard.

"Maybe it would be best to talk this out," Warspite spoke up, eyeing Striker uneasily.

She had already heard some of what this new ship was capable of, and enemy riggings or not, she didn't think it would be a good idea to test him

Hood huffed but slowly lowered her guns, the other Royal Navy ships following her lead.

In response, Striker did so as well, lowering his railgun and relaxing his primaries to standby. Unknown to everyone else, he loosened his missile locks just in case it turned out to be a trap.

"Okay then, since we've got this all sorted out, why don't we head back to base?" Cleveland asked, eyeing both sides. "Striker, could you get your ship out and help tow the others?"

Striker nodded and summoned his ship. Multiple wisdom cubes flew into the air as his rigging dissolved, transforming into his battleship, its shadow looming over the shipgirls on the water.