f o u r t y

KATHERINE

Me and Tom part ways after saying what we feel, I shouldn't love him but I can't help it. And we might die from this so might as well tell each other. I stand behind Draco as Voldemort is telling people that it's over, that Harry's dead, that they should join him.

"Draco!" Lucius yells, his voice cracking.

Everyone looks back at him.

"Draco..?" He says lowly.

"Draco...come." Narcissa says as Lucius holds his hand out.

Draco looks at the floor, just as he's about to leave I grab his hand.

"Draco, stay here."

"I can't Kat, they'll kill me." He begs.

"I'm not letting you go."

"Ah, Katherine Carter." Voldemort smiles.

Oh shit, here we go.

"Some of you may know her, some of you may not. For those who do or don't, here's a fact about her, she's with the dark side." He smiles, and the death eaters start laughing.

Gasps emerge from everywhere. Rox looks at me, shock filling her face, same with Kai and Blaise. Everyone looks at me, disappointment fills the air. Draco squeezes my hand.

"She has the dark mark, but she betrayed us, just like all the people she's killed. Along with my son, not Marcus, no no he is—" he gets interrupted by Harry falling from Hagrid's arms.

Fighting starts once more. I run to Rox, Kai, and Blaise.

"Really? You joined them?" Rox asks, tears filling her eyes.

"I'm sorry Rox, I didn't have another choice. Trust me if I could I would go back and fight it." I say.

"You expect me to believe that? I trusted you Kat, you were my best friend."

"I am, I still am. Please. Try to understand Rox."

"I think you should drop it Rox, she didn't have another choice. We know her, we have for almost our whole lives, she wouldn't do this willingly." Kai says.

"Yeah, he's right Roxy." Blaise loved calling her that.

"Please Rox," I beg.

"Draco too?"

"You see his father, you think he had a choice too?"

"I guess not, I'm sorry you had to go through this, alone." She hugs me.

"I had Draco but yeah." We laugh.

"Now, we have to fight. Okay?"

The 5 of us do a group hug before we go back to fighting.

(little bit later)

I had a talk with Harry about my knife, on how it could destroy him. He said that he'll try to hex him as much as he can and I can sneak up from behind and stab him.

"It's over! Give up already!" Kids yell at Voldemort as he and Harry throw hex's at each other.

Me and Tom stand behind a half broken brick wall, I hold his hand, waiting for Harry's signal.

"I love you," Tom says holding my face in his hands.

"I love you too," I lean up and kiss him.

"Kat! Now!"

I pull away from the kiss and come from the wall, I run up to Voldemort and stab him in his back.

HARRY

I stop throwing a spell at Voldemort and the power from in between us disappears as Kat stabs him, her eyes red. He slowly turns around to look at her, and everything feels like it's slow motion. Kat's hair goes flying as a gush of wind comes at all of us.

As Voldemort is about to grab her Tom gets her and they hide behind the wall as Voldemort blows up in pieces. Tom and Kat come from the wall holding hands as they see Voldemort is gone. Everyone starts to cheer on, the knife that Kat stabbed him with falls to the floor.

Just as she's about to grab it it disappears, then Kat falls to her knees. All of her friends run to her, she starts to yell in agony as her eyes shut themselves. Then dark smoke comes out from her chest, she continues yelling as the smoke exits her body.

As all the smoke exits her and flies away she goes back, we run to each other and I hug her.

"I couldn't have done this without you Katherine, it's finally over." We break the hug and smile.