t w e n t y

KATHERINE

I slam the door as I enter my dorm, pacing around thinking about what I should do.

"What crawled up your pants?"

"Oh, you scared me. I didn't know you were here." I say to Rox.

"Yeah well, oh I have something to tell you." I sit beside her.

"Yeah?"

"Me and Kai broke up."

"What did he do?" I ask.

"Nothing, we just thought it was best. We're still on really good terms, but we just thought that what's the point of being in a relationship if there's no love? He just didn't want to do it."

"Oh, your okay though right?"

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine, what about you? You disappeared at the party."

"About that.. I might of done something." I say.

"And that is?"

"I slept with someone.."

"Oh Merlin, who!?"

"Riddle.."

"You slept with Tom?" She says disappointed.

"Wrong one." She jumps up from the bed.

"MARCUS?!" I nod.

"What? Why? When? What?"

"Calm down, it was a mistake and we weren't thinking straight." I say.

"Does Tom know?"

"Yeah, he was like 'you want to act like a slut? Then you'll be fucked like one.' Then I was like 'too bad because your brother already did'."

"Damnn, okay but answer this honestly."

"What?" I ask.

"Was he any good?"

"Rox!!"

"What?" I laugh at her.

"I don't remember much, but I do remember not being able to walk in a straight line for a while."

"Oh you lucky bitch." We look at each other before busting out laughing.

(later in DADA)

I stand beside Draco, Blaise, Rox, and Kai listening to Snape talk about some random thing we weren't listening to.

"Can I be excused?" I ask.

"And what is the reason for it?" He asks, his voice monotone as always.

"Well if you must know, I'm bleeding in places that you mig—" he interrupts.

"You may go Ms.Carter." He says walking back to the front.

A few people chuckle as I leave the class. I hear Snape yell at them to get back to work, I walk down a  few corridors before getting to the girls lavatory.

I drop my bag on the floor and look at myself in the mirror, the visions stopped when I slept with Marcus, but started again yesterday.

Same thing as before. A dark room with a long table in the middle, it was all black expect for the fire-place that always seemed to be lit. This time there wasn't blood, there was a piece of parchment sitting in the middle of the table and quill beside it.

have you made up your mind?

I'm actually considering it, something is seriously wrong with me. But I might be more powerful then Tom ever was, ever could be. I haven't responded but I think I'm going to tonight. I'm going to deny it, this will ruin my whole life if I accept.

My friends will hate me, almost everyone will. My parents will be even more disappointed, every one who knows me. The Carter name will be ruined, all because I want revenge on a cheater.