n i n e t e e n

MARCUS

Shit.

I run up the stairs and into my room, locking it and trying to get some heavy things on the door so she can't come in. But she enters just before.

"Oh hey Katherine."

"I told you not to tell anyone." She yells.

"Okay? I didn't mean to."

"What do you mean 'you didn't mean to' because you either told him or you told someone else who told him."

"It just slipped out." I say.

"You dickbag." She says before jumping on me.

She pushes me onto the floor, straddling me. She lifts up her fist before it collides with my nose. A tiny crack sound coming out from my nose.

"Oh fuck." I groan in pain.

"Stop whining like a bitch." She says before throwing another punch.

"He was going to find out one way or another Kat! It was easier to tell him quicker."

"You didn't have the right! I didn't want anyone to find out about this. I wasn't in the right mindset Mar!"

"Neither was I! But it still happened." I say, then the door opens and reveals a Tom.

His jaw practically hitting the floor. Kat snaps her head back and sees Tom before looking back down at me, she then shes the position we were in before jumping off.

"Again!?" Tom yells.

"Oh shut up we weren't doing anything!" Kat yells back.

"And you, your supposed to be my brother!"

"We were drunk and high Tom." I say.

"Amazing excuse." He says, getting ready to throw himself at me.

"Tom! You don't get to decide what I do, and who I do anymore. You lost that advantage when you cheated! Lay a finger on him, I dare you." She threatens.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do?" He says walking up to her.

"Don't think I won't try to hex you Tom." She says before walking out.

"Fuck you Mar." Tom spits before leaving as well.

ROXANNE

"Kai?" I ask walking into his dorm.

"Yeah?" He says, appearing from the washroom. Wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and his neck, his hair wet, the water droplets dripping into his chest.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, sit down." I sit beside him on his bed.

"Okay, so I just feel like these past few months have been..weird."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I'm not sure, but I just don't feel like this is a good match, I still love you with my heart but just not like that anymore." I say.

"I've been feeling the same way." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"You have?" He nods. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I just didn't want to end it because of your parents and I thought you were happy, and that's all I care about."

"Awe Kai, I love you." I say hugging him.

"So what now?" He asks.

"Well, we just broke up." We laugh.

"But we're still best friends right?" He asks.

"Of course," I smile.

"Okay, go finish your shower now." I say. He nods and kisses my head before going back into the washroom.

That went better then expected, I think before leaving back to my own dorm.