n i n e

KATHERINE

I feel the acid kick in and the lights start to trip out. We walk over to the stand and get shots, we all drink 2 shots then go to the dance floor. A little bit later on, me and Rox start to grind on each other as upbeat music plays.

I turn around and put my hands on her hips to turn her around make her grind onto me, her bending over and shaking her ass. I hype her up but Kai soon takes her from me.

"She's mine." He says.

"I had her first asshole." I wink at him walking over to Draco.

"Do you feel it?" I ask him as I take his joint from him.

"Yeah man, bro look over there."

"Where?" He points to Tom, I look over and see him pressed against the wall by Amara, he opens his eyes and he makes eye contact with me. He winks and moves his hands to her ass and smacks it.

I roll my eyes at his attempt to make me jealous, I turn to my side and lean up to Draco's ear.

"Wanna help me?"

"With?" He asks totally zoned out.

"Tom, help me make him jealous . Kiss me." I say, he smirks and leans down kissing me.

He pushes me against the wall and chokes me with his hand, his other hand grabbing my ass. I open my eyes and look over at Tom to see him no longer making out with Amara, but him staring at me, looking like he could murder me.

Perfect

I move my hair to tangle up with Draco's hair making him groan into my mouth. I'm to fucked up to know what I'm doing right now because sober me would not make out with Draco, same thing for him. I pull away from him and start laughing.

"What?" He asks.

"Your face." I say laughing.

"What happened? Is there a scar?" He panicked.

"No, it's melting." I gasp from laughing way to hard. He stares at me then starts to laugh with me.

"Your face is melting too." I gasp and touch my face.

"Oh thank Merlin."

"Let's go find everyone else and get the fuck outta here." I nod and we make our way around the room.

We find Rox and Kai making out on one of the couch's and Blaise laying on the floor somehow just staring at the ceiling. We all walk down the corridors and make our way to the common room. It's empty so we choose to stay here.

"Is the fire supposed to be rainbow?" Rox asks staring at the fire.

"What are you talking about?" Kai says. "It's only red, like a blood red."

"You guys are stupid." Draco says looking at the couple sitting in front of the fire.

"I'm so bored," I groan out.

"Same." Draco says. I look around the room and count everyone.

"We're missing someone." I say recounting.

"Who?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Let's see, Rox, Kai."

"HERE!" Kai yells.

"Shut up, don't yell. She's not taking attendance ratfuck." Draco says holding his ears.

"Draco and me, so it's -"

"BLAISE!" Rox yells.

"MY DEAR BROTHER! Holy shit, did my dream come true?" She asks me.

"What's your dream?" I ask.

"That he died." As if on cue he walks out of the washroom.

"Awe it's not true." She sighs.

"Fuck you." He says.

"When and where." Draco jokes.

"Now and here." Blaise winks making us all laugh.

"LETS GO FOR A RUN!" I yell.

"BET!" Rox yells and we exit the common room running as fast as we can across the dungeons, the boys chasing us.