We got up to the receptionist and she asked us for the name. "Broderick," Jace said.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Oh, so this is the lucky girl?" I smiled in response then shot a look at Jace who squeezed my hand. "Right this way then," she said as she led us back outside.

Okay, so now I was confused. The restaurant is over there and we are heading away from it? The lady led us behind the restaurant. There was a staircase. we began climbing it and came onto the roof.

Again, I shot a questioning look at Jace. He just smiled at me. He was annoying me right now. When I looked out over the roof, my breath caught in my throat. It was beautiful.

There was a table and two chairs. A white table cloth covered the table and there were red rose petals that were scattered around it. Two candles light the table, while many twinkling lights lit the roof. It was all just so beautiful.

I looked over at Jace. My eyes filled with tears. He pulled me into his arms. The receptionist left. As carefully as I could, without smudging my make-up, I wiped my eyes. "You okay?" Jace whispered.

I nodded. "This is so beautiful, Jace," I said. "This is amazing. How could I even deserve something like this? Someone like you?"

He chuckled and kissed my temple. "Very easily, love. Your the reason I'm still alive."

"Your the reason I came back," I said softly.

Jace's P.O.V.

Yep. I'm a genius. She loved it.

I definitely have this romance thing down pat. Dani loved it.

I even made her cry! Well... not in the bad way. Never in the bad way. I would never do that again. But, in the good way. I mean, she loved it! I'm the best.

"Let's sit down," I murmured softly. She nodded and I took her hand. I led her to the table and pulled her chair for her. Once she sat down, he sat in the chair opposite to her.

"This is amazing, Jace," she told me. "Thank you so much. This is just so incredible."

I smiled. "It's a special night," I said to her. "You are twenty-one now."

An evil glint appeared in her eyes and she put on a devious smile. "If I'm twenty-one, then that means I can drink," she said.

Uh oh. "Miss Cameron," I said. "If you get drunk tonight, then you can expect a major hang over in the morning and me laughing at you say 'I told you so'," I said scowling.

She rolled her eyes. "I can control myself, Jacey Boy, don't worry," she said.

Again, I scowled. "Call me that again and you will regret it," I said in a low voice.

Dani leaned towards me. "And just what are you going to do, hun?" she asked.