Chapter 5: the tour

Beginne am Anfang

"Ohh I think I've watched her" he laughed. I could not believe that the one and only Tommyinnit watched my sister, I was going to tell her that later.

I hear I faint "tom" behind him and he got up. "COMING MUM" he screamed back.

"Sorry my mum needs me" he got up waved and closed his window. Ahh I couldn't wait for noon I thought.

I got up and wandered to my PC starting it up. I watched the black screen slowly turn blue then to my Lock Screen. My sister got it for me hoping I would stream but I was always super busy and didn't know where to start or if people would like me so now I had a PC with three monitors to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.

My mouse slowly went to YouTube and I found myself on Tommy's channel. Everything I saw about him I loved wether it was his blue eyes or his laugh.

"Watching Tommy I see" my mom wrapped her arms around me. Of course she was seeing what I was doing at this time.

"Why can't anyone knock" I groaned and turned off my PC.

"Well it's 11:36 so I figured you'd want to get ready" she laughed.

Had I really watched his videos for over an hour. I checked my phone and surely enough it was 11:36.

"Uh okay" I answered back and got up giving her a hug.

She left and I plugged in my straightener. I brushed my hair out added some mascara to my eyelashes and quickly did my hair.

Tommy

Ok where we meeting?
How about outside my house
Lol
Okay lol

I laughed nervously knowing that was a dumb question. I put on some perfume and walked out the door. The cold air hit me in the face but he had a already seen me so I wasn't going to turn back for a jacket.

"Hey" he waved from the road. His hair glowing in the sunlight.

"Heyy" I waved back smiling big. I walked towards him and met him in the road.

"So what do you wanna see first" he asked me as if I knew the town really well.

"I uh I'm not sure" I giggled looking up at him. I felt like a midget next to him, he is 6'3 and I'm 5'8.

"Okay let's go then" he chuckled and we started to walk down the cold sidewalk.

We walked into town and the building were so much taller than they were back from my old town. "Wow" I twirled examining the area.

He looked down on me and giggled trying to be quiet. "Wait" he looked down starting to go serious.

"What" I stood still thinking there might be a bee or wasp on me.

"You wrongin" he laughed. I stood there confused just looking up at him. "Your shirt" he starting laughing harder.

"Oh America" I said it as if it was some kind is curse and he stepped back acting if his soul was burning from the word.

"Americans are weird" he continued laughing.

"No we're not" I crossed my arms seeming upset.