"I'm sorry what do you mean by what am I going to do with the baby when it's born?" I ask a little confused "well your baby is part vampire, it will not fit in with the pack and I can't be a step-dad" he says making me raise an eyebrow.

"Okay I'm gonna stop you right there my baby is part of this pack whether you like it or not and I don't know why you have it in your head that we're going to get married because we're not so you will not be me my baby's step-dad. My baby has a father and doesn't need another!" I snap making him frown and step back.

"But we're betrothed to each other" he says making me roll my eyes "that was before my parents were betrayed and killed and even if the deal was still void, I would not marry you Will. I've already made this perfectly clear to you Will, but you seem to not listen and are seemingly pretty insistent on us being wed. I'm sorry if you have this exception of us getting married but it's not going to happen so you need to get over it!" I snap feeling very frustrated with him for not taking a hint or listening to me.

He scowls "no! You're meant to be my wife and you will be!" he snaps slamming me up against a tree making me yelp. "You will be mine even if I have to kill your baby and get Kol out of the picture!" he sneers and I feel something bubble up inside me before he's suddenly flung back before I could do anything.

I look around and see nothing before looking at my baby bump "was that you jelly bean?" I ask with a hand on my belly, feeling butterflies go off in my stomach. I snap my head towards Will who is getting up and I glare at him "you! Never touch me or threaten my baby again!" I snap marching forward and punching him in the face

I hear a crack as my fist meets his face "if you ever lay a hand on me or mutter a single threat to my baby or Kol I will see to it that you are punished and exiled from the pack, I may even have you killed" I seethe before giving him another punch in the face and kneeing him in the balls making him fall to his knees.

"You are a bitch just like your mother was" he sneers making my blood boil and I punch him in the face "never speak of my mother!" I snap "Davina what happened?!" Aunt Kayla asks as she hurries over. "Will slammed me against a tree and threatened my baby. He still has it in his head that I'm going to marry him and he called my mother a bitch" I explain as I kick Will in the stomach.

Aunt Kayla gently pulls me away from him before yanking him up "I warned you to stay clear of my niece and I told you that the marriage deal was void. It's not going to happen so you need to accept it!" she snaps slapping him across the face.

"Kayla?" Jackson says as he walks over "Jackson take your cousin away, he put his hands on Davina and threatened her baby. He will be exiled from the pack" Aunt Kayla explains shoving Will towards him. "Will I told you not to do anything stupid" Jackson scolds "I don't see you doing anything to woo your betrothed, you're letting Elijah win your woman" Will seethes making my blood boil.

"Hayley is no one's woman, we are not someone's objects to win you sexist pig!" I snap going to lunge at him but I'm held back by a familiar strong pair of arms "easy love" Kol whispers in my ear making me relax against him. "Oh look who it is, the bride snatcher" Will sneers "bride snatcher? What are you 5?" I retort with a snicker. "I didn't steal anyone's bride, Davina is not yours nor will she ever be" Kol says rubbing my back "he threatened our baby Kol" I say making him stiffen.

"You what?!" Kol snaps looking to Will who suddenly looks like he's about to shit himself "it was a joke" Will retorts "that's odd because I thought a joke was suppose to be funny and threatening a baby is not a joke" Kol snarls "the baby should've never happened, that baby ruined everything, Davina should and will be mine!" Will yelled "Jackson take him to the brig!" I order the brig is the packs version of a prison, if a member of the pack has done something wrong to the pack or betrayed them, they are sent to a deep pit in the ground which has a hatch on the top to stop them getting out, they are also chained while in the pit.