He saw dobin gesturing to their three men to come toward their table. All were holding a box in their hands. Soon they opened their boxes and presented what they were holding inside.

One by one the boxes got placed in a row on the table. Taehyung squinted his eyes to see what exactly they were, but he didn't need to because Dobin started taking their names loudly on his own.

"Viagra Injection, Melatonin pills and Heroin," Dobin said, introducing the mentioned drugs to his son accordingly," Choose any one of them, Son and I will see how he will refrain himself from touching my beautiful son," Dobin said to his son and looked at Taehyung with a wide smirk.

Taehyung was not surprised with the tactics they were using but he was shocked to the heart because he knew what these drugs used for. Are they suggesting to assault me without my permission? Oh, you fool what you were thinking? they are not humans Taehyung, they are preparing to rape you." 

The pounding of his head went worse, he wanted to scream at those shits but he got interrupted by that boy.

"What if we use all of them, Dad?" 

~

Jungkook and Mrs Kim were standing outside the ICU waiting for the doctor to come out. "Granny, Please sit down. We will wait here." Jungkook said to Mrs Kim and took her to the metallic chairs placed outside the emergency room.

Both sat down on the chairs but no one was looking at each other. Mrs Kim was looking ahead of her, staring at the wall lost in her worries for his grandchildren. Her old eyes were holding enormous sorrow and resentment.

Jungkook was looking down at his phone, clutching it tightly in his one hand while holding grandma's hand with the other. 

He was waiting for something, anything at this point, a call, a text, just something so that he could hold himself together and not break down all over again. He was praying in his mind constantly to not cry, to not show his weakness but his husband is missing, a sole excuse of his life is missing and he doesn't know what to do. 

He tried to call everyone, his Yoongi hyung, namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, hoseok hyung but no one was answering his calls and his mind started thinking worse.

O-officers said they had seen too much blood in the car, what if my hubby -

Jungkook shook his head frantically, denying his thoughts completely.

No no Jungkook don't think like that he promised you to never leave you alone. He will be back. He will be back for you.

He heard hurried footsteps on the hospital's white floor and looked up to witness a heartbreaking scene. His grandpa and mom were coming toward the emergency room. Grandpa was holding a stick in his hand to balance himself which he only uses whenever his blood pressure runs low.

"Honey," Mrs Kim went to her husband and brought him over to the chairs, making him sit on one of them. His breathing was heavy, after gulping some breaths Mr Kim asked," How is Jimin? What did the doctor say?"

"They are still inside, honey. We have to wait here for them to come out." Mrs Kim holds his hands tightly.

Mina came close and hugged Jungkook tightly, she knew very well what his babykoo is going through, under his tough facade and monotone voice, his baby is scared. 

But again Jungkook felt nothing in her hug, no warmth and no affection. He didn't hug back and pulled away quickly. He stepped back and went to search for a doctor because he can clearly see the sweat all over his grandpa's neck which is not good at all.