“Okay,” Harry hummed. “What if I prop you up a bit? Not gonna put you flat on your back, but we’ll get you off your side. Wanna kiss you, too.”

“I’ll have morning breath.”

“So will I, let’s just not tell each other how unappealing the other one tastes,” Harry insisted. “Or I could taste something else, if you’ll let me.”

Louis felt another rush of heat to his groin, enough slick forming to drip down his thighs a little. It was certainly the most turned on he’d felt for two weeks or more, but he wasn’t sure if he could handle what Harry was suggesting. And yet he flushed from his chest up at the thought of Harry’s head between his legs, grabbing Harry’s curls to get the man’s tongue to stop teasing and to eat him out with determination.

“Kay,” Louis agreed wheezily, pushing himself up with difficulty. Harry was right there to help him, however, situating him off of his hip and onto his bum so that Louis could be propped up against a mound of pillows and the headboard.

“How’s that?” Harry asked sweetly, and Louis’ eyes fell onto his alpha. It was indeed true that Harry was clothing free, stroking idly at his own hard cock and eyeing Louis hungrily. “Comfortable, no babies on your bladder, right?”

After thinking about it for a few moments, Louis shook his head, “M’just hot.”

“Let’s take your shirt off?” Harry suggested, the corners of his mouth twitching up in amusement as Louis instantly began shaking his head. “Baby no one else is going to see but me. You don’t have to be embarrassed, I think you’re the most beautiful thing. Gets me so hard seeing you like this, all full with my babies. You look so good like this.”

Reluctantly, Louis let Harry peel off the t-shirt hiding his tummy, and Harry peppered little kisses all across Louis’ torso. Louis’ dick was still hard and poking out of the top of his boxers, but Harry gingerly pulled those down too, parting Louis’ legs and biting at the soft skin of Louis’ thighs to draw quiet huffs from the boy. Louis settled back against the pillows, his eyes fluttering shut as Harry sucked and nibbled marks into his skin. It was the perfect amount of stimulation, enough to be pleasing but not over the top. But then Harry’s finger was sliding across Louis’ slick covered hole, and Louis’ eyes flashed open.

“I don’t- that might be too much,” Louis said hoarsely.

“I’ll just play a little bit?” Harry offered. “I won’t stick my fingers in if you don’t want me to.”

Louis covered his face with his hands, but then he shook his head, “You can put some in I guess… slow, please.”

Harry hummed happily, nuzzling his face down then tongue lightly at Louis’ hole, “Can I eat you out a little?”

There wasn’t much room for objection however, as Harry delved right in, licking persistently at Louis’ rim. Louis pushed his head to the side, mouthing at a pillow as he gave a quiet whimper, “Y-Yeah…”

“Bit hard to reach like this,” Harry murmured, his tongue momentarily stopping its flicking. “But it works. Is this okay for you?”

“Stop talking and keep licking,” Louis whined.

The alpha simply chuckled, but his mouth got to work once more, working teasingly at Louis as the boy only continued to produce more and more slick. It was only a minute so in that Louis was pulling at the sheets with clenched fists, his fringe beginning to cling to his forehead in sweat, and his hips wanting to roll clumsily down against Harry’s mouth.

“Think you’d be okay for a few fingers now?” Harry asked. “Or would it be too much?”

“You better put some fingers in me,” Louis gasped out, feeling over his round tummy to grab for Harry’s hair. “You’ve already got me this far, finish it up before my body decides this isn’t actually what it wants.”