02| 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Start from the beginning

Toothless throws a fireball towards the stone pillar, he reaches Hiccup and protects his body from the explosion. Toothless crashes through some trees, rolling down a small hill and landing roughly on his side of him.

• • •

(Y/n) and (D/n) were in the same position while (Y/n) sang, but (D/n)'s ears perked up when she heard a loud noise. (Y/n) stop singing when she heard the same noise, they both saw Toothless roll on the floor.

[Y/n]: Toothless?..-She asks confused while (D/N) tilts her head to the side, looking at Toothless also confused-

Toothless groans softly, opening his wings and revealing Hiccup. Hiccup sits up, panting lightly as he switches his prosthetic foot from flying to land.

[Hiccup]: That really came out of nowhere..-Hiccup breathes out, rising to his feet and tucking his wingsuit away-

Everyone jumped and looked at the exploded stone pillar falls, destroyed. 

[Hiccup]: We-re got to work on your solo gliding there, bud.. That, uh, locked-up tail makes for some pretty sloppy rescue maneuvers, hey?..-He removes his helmet, sighing softly and running a hand through his light brown hair as he looks to the horizen, the gorgeous sight of an autumn wooded area, high cliffs in the distance-

[Hiccup]: Looks like we found another one, bud..-He was distracted, seeing the landscape that he did not realize that (Y/n) was behind him, ready to launch himself against him. She looked at Toothless and give him a sign of silence. (D/N) stands in front of Hiccup, making him look at her confused-

[Hiccup]: (D/N)?.. Are you alone? If you are here.. where is (Y/n)?..-He asks as (Y/n) hugs him from behind, making him gasp-

[Y/n]: Hiccup..-She says with a smile as he looks over his shoulder at her-

[Hiccup]: Hello, my beautiful lady..-He told her with a smile- It seemed strange to me that (D/N) is alone..

[Y/n]: And from what I saw.. Don't tell me you try, Hiccup Haddock..-Hiccup looked away in silence- You tried..and what resulted in Toothless saving you..-She tells him as he puts her hands on her waist, making him look at her with a wide smile-

[Hiccup]: Ah, beautiful..-He grabs her by the waist and pulls her closer to him. He kissed her, (Y/n) put her arms around him. They lasted a few minutes but due to lack of air they separated- You shouldn't worry about me, I'm fine, see?..

Toothless scowled at Hiccup and threw a small rock at him, drawing their attention. (Y/n) let out a small laugh as Hiccup looked at Toothless playfully.

[Hiccup]: Oh, what, do you want an apology?..-Toothless looks at (D/N) again and caresses her, ignoring Hiccup- Is that why you're pouting, big baby boo?..

Toothless mocks Hiccup with low grumbles, (D/N) lick Toothless's cheek before approaching (Y/n).

[Hiccup]: Well, try this on!..-Hiccup tosses his helmet, charging at Toothless as he tries to tackle him. Toothless barely moves, boredly looking around- Oh, you feeling it yet? Huh?..-Hiccup struggles, pushing Toothless as he remains sitting- Picking up on all my heartfelt remorse?..

Toothless stands up, causing (D/N) to look at him with an amused smile while (Y/n) laughs, watching as Toothless walks towards the edge of the cliff while Hiccup hangs from his neck.

[Hiccup]: Ah. Yeah. Oh, come on, come on..-Hiccup nervously laughs- you-you wouldn't hurt a one-legged..-He shrieks as he looks down, making Toothless rumble a laugh- y-you're right, you're right. You win. You win..-Hiccup pleads, yelping and laughing as Toothless flops back, taking him down with him-

[Hiccup]: He's down! And it's ugly!..-Hiccup pushes Toothless' paw off his chest, playfully swinging at him as Toothless lightly paws at his head- Dragons and Vikings...enemies again..locked in combat to the bitter...-Hiccup dramatically gasps as Toothless drops his head on his chest-

(Y/n) laughs softly, shaking her head. (D/n) licked the girl's cheeks, making her laugh at the tickling she felt. Hiccup laughs, smiling softly at her before glancing at Toothless just as he starts to lick at his face of him. Hiccup groans in disgust, quickly scooting away from Toothless and rolling back onto his feet as Toothless jumps up.

Toothless roars a laugh as Hiccup wipes his saliva away, making him pause and smirk as he flings his spit at him. (D/N) approaches him and caresses him, having their moment as a couple.

[Y/n]: I'm going to keep saying it..-She says, looking at the dragon couple with a smile- They are the best couple I have seen, they are so cute..

[Hiccup]: Like us..-He says as he grabs (Y/n)'s hand, she looks into his eyes- Can I hug you?..-He asks her, making her smile and shake her head-

[Y/n]: You shouldn't ask my permission to hug me. But first, wipe off the saliva...-She warns him, Hiccup quickly begins to clean himself as he could, since the saliva was very sticky. When he was able to shake off most of the saliva, he smiles at her as he wraps his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and quickly leans in for another kiss-

[Hiccup]:.....-He smiled in the kiss, the two slowly walked away- Every time I kiss you, I swear that I fall more in love with you..

[Y/n]: You are so cheesy sometimes..-She laughs as he places her hand on his cheek, he closes his eyes and leans into her hand- But that's how I fell in love with you..

Hiccup opens his eyes as he smiles, he gave her one last kiss on the cheek before looking at the horizon. He takes out his diary while (Y/n) sits next to him, and carefully unfolds the map that he and (Y/n) have been making on his adventures, Toothless and (D/N) joined both.

Hiccup takes a page of his journal, Toothless licking it to allow it to stick to the map. He firmly presses it in place before sharpening his pencil, tucking his dagger in his armor sleeve.

While (Y/n) was making new decorations on her bow while (D/n) followed her hand movements. Hiccup navigates the direction of the land using his compass, the pencil resting in his mouth.

[Hiccup]: Are you still making designs on your bow?..-He asks, (Y/n) nods without looking at him-

[Y/n]: Yes. This bow is functional..-She shows him, stretching the string of the weapon. Hiccup nods firmly-

[Hiccup]: It's is great. You are very intelligent, my lady...-(Y/n) she lowers her gaze with a small blush-

[Y/n]: Thanks for the compliment...

[Hiccup]: So..-he pauses, taking the pencil out of his mouth- what should we name it?..-Toothless groans and nibbles under his arm- '' Itchy Armpit '' it is..-Hiccup says, causing a laugh to escape from (Y/n)'s lips as he begins to draw- What do you reckon, guys?.. Think we might find a few Timberjacks in those woods?..

Toothless curiously sniffs at the map while (D/n) snuggled into (Y/n)'s legs.

[Hiccup]: The odd Whispering Death or two in the rocks?..Who knows, maybe we'll finally track down another Night Fury..

Toothless let out a soft roar, looking at him. (D/n) raises her head with her ears up as (Y/n) looks at Hiccup in silence.

[Y/n]: I don't know..-She says as she pats (D/n)'s head- But Toothless and (D/N) they can save their species..-Hiccup nodded, looking at her- But with all the problems that there were in these years. It's hard to have a quiet moment...

[Hiccup]: Yes.. Wouldn't that be something?..-Hiccup sighs heavily, sitting up and looking at her- So, what do you say?..Just keep going?..

To be continued...