26. Go Ahead, Make My Day🎤🪑

By: @bangtanBae

Was that really necessary, Jungkook asks himself the second they get off stage and heads to the change room to wind down, catch a breath and reminisce in the amazing concert they'd just put on.

Did Park Jimin really have to sit on his fucking lap in the middle of the stage for thousands of people to see and gawk at?

Did that actually happen? Or did he imagine that because he's still trying to figure it out long after the show is done.

Okay, maybe that's a lie. Maybe he's been thinking about it a lot over the past few months, and maybe everytime they did something on stage like that in front of thousands of screaming fans to see (like pulling each other's shirts up to reveal toned and sculpted abdomens, or running finger's through each others soft and fluffy hair, gawking shamelessly at each other on stage for the world to see), maybe those thing's were all on purpose. But there's no way to tell for sure, right?

One thing's for sure. Jungkook is confused and thoroughly lost in a questionable tolerance toward how much more of the daily teasing he can take from his hyung, and it's been going on for years now.

Everyone knows Jimin's needy and frankly he's quite obviously attached himself to Jungkook giving him most of his attention, which he isn't really complaining about, it's just that sometimes Jimin comes on a little too strong...leaving Jungkook a little too hard in his pants and a little too frustrated with himself and that's just not fair.

So when Jimin had noticed Jungkook was sitting all lonesome by himself off to the side during Airplane Pt2 due to his injury and made his way over with that cute little strut, the younger was expecting to receive a bit of attention for sure and he welcomed it for the sake of the show.

He'd reached up at the bright red tie around Jimin's neck the second it was in his line of sight, because let's be honest Jimin is beautiful and in that moment (for whatever reason), Jungkook thought about nothing other than the crowd singing their songs loudly back at them, echoing all throughout the stadium and that bright, cherry red tie wrapped neatly around Jimin's beautifully long & slender throat as he moved in closer.

His newly dyed blue hair only adding generously to Jungkook's fond appreciations as it shine me so brightly amidst all the lights around them while closing the gap between them, and next thing the raven-haired maknae knew, he had firm and perfectly toned, sculpted thighs and a nice plump round ass sitting right in his lap.

Noticeably, Jimin had seemed to be quite alright with getting himself comfortable, telling by the way he'd wrapped his arms tightly around Jungkook's neck and pulled himself fully into his lap without hesitation - crowd cheering, legs dangling off the side - all while Jungkook sat completely dumbfounded with a hand held loosely around his hyung's waste trying to keep himself sane.

In that moment, it was a lot to take in. The fact that Jimin's body was touching his own in such a close manner in something that might have seemed innocent to most, but awfully lewd to Jungkook and quite exciting judging by the soft twitch between his legs and the tremble in his knees when he'd felt the older pressing against his front.

But the second Jimin had stumbled off of his legs to sing his upcoming verse, the younger knew he was fucked. Call it curious vulnerability, or the fact that he had a clear line of sight to the latter's backside, but he couldn't help but stare at his jean clad legs and that tightly bound ass he'd seen many of times in the shower and around the house, as the blue haired boy stood up and skipped away.

Jungkook's mind had blown up, running wild with exclusively lewd thoughts of Jimin in his lap again right now too, as lazily sunk into the couch. Various scenarios to play out, all of which ended differently and were almost certainly (if not completely) inappropriate to be thinking about a band mate, but fuck was Jimin pretty.