Ch : 43 It's all been a lie

10 days later...

Gulf-Pov

10 days, 7 hours, 48 minutes, 36, 37, 38, seconds..

That's the last I have seen him or heard from him. First 5 days were.. hard. I didn't do anything special. Just trying to work, reading the diary, and crying all the time.

Since he left, I have to handle all his businesses. And it's very tiring. He has so many businesses. How does he handle this? Board members haven't seen him so they suggested me to file a police complain.. but I knew he wanted to be alone.

His fans are going crazy. They bombarded twitter with their question about him. Asking where he was. I gave an official statement that he left the country to attend some business. Still.. some people also doubt me. They accuse me of him missing.

But.. can we blame them? I mean, I am the reason he is gone.

In the businesses, Bright helps me so much. He handles my work while I handle my boyfriend's. Bright is already suspecting me. That something is not normal. He doesn't ask me questions but I don't miss his questioning eyes whenever something unusual happens.

In life.. there is Evangeline. But she goes back and forth between earth and heaven. She tries so hard to be with me or be my support. Mostly because she is afraid that I might do something reckless again.

After the 3rd day, the raining and other small natural objection didn't stop and everyone were freaked out here. So Evangeline had to go to take care of the situation since Kaownah was also missing. Eva handled almost everything but it still wasn't enough.

His mood won't change until I talk to him.

He only submits to me..

I am the only one who can tame the Devil. I am his only tamer.

I am sitting in his office in his main work building, when I heard a knock.

"Come in."

Evangeline came in. Why isn't she smiling? I don't like her neutral emotions.

"I am sorry, Gulfie.. but you have to meet King. I can't protect the earth anymore from his wrath. Come with me, now!" She slammed her hands on the desk.

I sighed. She can't understand, can she?

I rubbed the point of my nose.

"Eva.. I don't want to meet him. Why can't you understand me? He left me.. he chose to leave me. If he wants, he needs to come to me. I won't take the first step."

She looked at me with pained expressions.

"Look, human. That man will kill every human being at this point. It's my responsibility to save it. And I tried.. so hard. But he won't stop. Control your ordinary human emotions and come with me, NOW!" She raised her voice which is so out of her character.

I looked away from her. It's not my fault he is doing this. Still, I am responsible for all of this shit. I never asked for this. I love him but this is not right. I won't take blame for his shit.

Now.. because of this. I will never, ever make the first move. Do what you want.

I looked at her with stubbornness.

"Get out." I said in a low voice.

"If I didn't love you, you have no idea what I might do to you for using that tone with me." She said looking straight in my eyes.

"You don't scare me, Goddess." I said matter of fact.

"That's the problem. You are spoiled rotten."