Ch : 24 This will be fun

Slight 🔞 ahead

Gulf-Pov

Me and Mew are now cuddling on his bed. When I told him to ask for forgiveness of his mother, he tried but he said that he couldn't get a hold of her. Meaning that she isn't talking to him. He said he couldn't care less.

He said now both of his family members are not talking to him. I knew about her mother but what is his other family member? As soon as I remembered this, I decided to ask him.

"Which of your other family member isn't talking to you?" I said completely crushing on his lap.

His steady breathing touched my forehead.

'No more secrets.'

He thought and sighed heavily. He rubbed my hair and kissed me.

"You remember brother Tong?" Of course, I do. But I thought they solved the issue, didn't they?

"Yeah, what about him?" Am I missing something?

"You remember I told you about Evelynn?"

"Tong's ex, the one you killed because he brainwashed him with an other angel? That's her, right?" I remember him talking about that. But after that, everything is blank.

He stayed silent for some time. But continued still.

"I may or.. may not have.. made you forgot about everything happened after that." He closed his eyes. Probably preparing himself for whatever I have to say or do.

But I also remember that he said he will erase my memories. I remember him telling me that it will mess up my mind. I am not mad about that. If he thinks something is not right for me, than it's not. There is not anything to say on that topic.

I smiled watching his reaction. Chill babe, even if I want to do something to you, I cannot even put a scratch on you. You are too powerful. And I love you so it is out of option.

I brought his face close to mine and kissed him, slowly on the lips. Our lips moving in rhythm. Just feeling of love and understanding. He broke the kiss and kissed my nose and forehead.

"Aren't you angry?" He spoke dangerously close to my lips. Almost touching. We were exchanging breathes.

I had to gulped down 3 times before answering because he was too close that I was almost kissing him everytime one of us move even an inch.

"Umm.. I.. am not.." I started but he is distracting me by kissing in side of my lips, so near and then my jaw, cheeks and near the neck.

I bite my lips and got lost in the pleasure. He kept doing what he was doing and I made soft moans that I was not able to control.

We have to talk and he is getting horny. I promise as soon as we finish this talk, I am going show my dick down his throat all the way.

But first we need to talk.

I somehow managed to push him and held his shoulders by my both hands.

"Okay, after you erased my memories, what happened? I don't want a full version, just give me summary." I breathed out, still horny as hell.

He just smiled seductively and bite his lower lip in the most sexiest way someone has ever done.

Fuck it. I climbed up on his lap and kissed the loving daylight out of him. I sucked the lip bite. He opened his moth giving me entrance. I played with his tongue with mine.

He moaned loudly which got me insane. His hands moved from my waist to my hips. He squeezed them tightly and I bite his neck in pleasure.

"You taste like heaven, my love.." He said between kissing, licking and biting my neck.