Ch : 11 Everything's just.. perfect

Gulf-Pov

As we were about get going, I remembered something.

"Wait, aren't you forgetting something?" I said as I reached for his car key in his pocket and opened the car door, taking the thing.

"What? I don't think so.."

I held his face with one hand and opened the box with other.

"Your lenses. I don't want others to freak out. God knows how many times your eyes will change colour since it's a club." I said as I put on his lenses and he watched me still.

"God doesn't interfere with my business, he is too scared."

I rolled my eyes.

"I will ignore that. Let's get going." I said as I pulled his arm.

As we reached the entrance, people started screaming seeing us together.

Mew as Lucifer for now, waved and smiled professionally. He circled his arm behind my waist and walked inside with me.

Mew's every club has three parts. One is common area, second is VIP area for the people who have golden ticket and third, where we are going now, private booths area.

We reached our booths, I watched everyone in the way bowed at Mew. They are definitely not angels or the people related to him. Then why are they bowing to him ?

I shrugged my thoughts as we reached our booth. Mild, Kaownah, Kyle and the other man Mike are already sitting there.

"Gentlemen. How are you all?" Lucifer in his charms.

"Hello brother. Long time no see." The Mike guy stood up came near us.

Mew smiled and hugged him.

"Nice to see you too brother. How's everything in the home?"

He is literally asking in front of me and Mild if things in heaven are okay or not.

Well, no wonder supernatural shit never got out of stock in the media. Lucifer and his team might are doing great jobs.

"Everything's good. Mother misses you." Mike said. Why does he look so familiar? I have seen him before but I cannot recall where.

"Has mother come to know about my deeds with brother Tong?" Mew asked concerned.

"Yes, she is worried for both of you. I haven't had a chance to meet Tong too. I need to locate him first. He will not be found easily. Thanks to you." This Mike guy needs to stop rubbing salt in Mew's wound.

"Well, I am not sorry." Mew said with a little smile.

"Oh I can see that. By the way, good shot in killing Evelynn. She was one difficult thing." Mike said as he and Mew both laughed hard and high-fived.

Boys.

"Lucifer.." I tried to acknowledge my existence to him.

"Oh, yes. Mike, this is Gulf. My best friend from earth. Gulf, this is Mike. My friend but more like brother-from heaven."

What an introduction. Clap for him.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." I tried to be polite. He is so familiar.

"Likewise. You found a good one, my king." This guy is so weird.

'Looks like Lucifer found his new toy.'

That's a bummer. The Mike guy needs to stop. He is not doing anything and is still getting on my nerves. How is he doing that ?

I looked at him pissed. Mew noticed and immediately understood.