Ch : 30 Little did I know

Gulf-Pov

(Today morning)

It was so damn hard to say goodbye to Mew. That man can make you stand at the sane place for hours and you can't even complain about it.

The way he smiles, the way he walks, the way he talks, the way he moves.. okay.. I don't want to get hard on my office hours. You will have him at lunch time. Be patient. I cannot believe I became addicted to sex with him. Fuck my life.

He can control his desires very well, while on the other hand, I jumped him every chance I got. And I don't even regret it. He is a sex god. Literally.

I started to work. I finished almost everything because I wanted to go to Mew as soon as possible. I can't believe that man got under my skin.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in, Mild."

He came in and looked at me questionable eyes. I can see his doing his 'bestie' scan. He does this thing when I look or do something suspicious. What did I do now?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him as he sat quietly in the front seat and looked creepily.

'Okay, he is smiling too much. Humming melody when he never does. He was absent in office yesterday. Lucifer kissed him on the cheeks and he got shy. He is wearing turtle neck which shows that he is hiding something. He is limping slightly. He is daydreaming when he is always concentrated on work. He..'

He continued his analysis in his mind which I started to find boring. He is so good in finding these details. Why is he my secretary? He should apply for detective job.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Bitch, I can hear you. You know that, right?"

"And hence, I conclude that you had mind blowing sex. Accept defeat." He said loudly. What is he so excited for?

I smacked his head as soon as he finished his line.

"Even though these walls are sound-proof, I don't like loud people. Always keep your voice down when you are talking to me!" I scolded him. He knows that and still does that. Mew never raises his voice. Not even once.

"Whatever. Answer first." He tapped on my desk like he is waiting for a important matter to be made immediately.

"Yeah.. we did." I blushed so hard just thinking about it.

Damn, the way he manhandled me.. the way he hung me over his shoulders.. the way he moved my hips along with him.. the way he stayed deep in me and moved slowly.. the way he took me whole in his mouth.. the way he left bites and marks all over my body.. the way he never gave me a break.. the way he...

"Earth to Gulf! If you bite your lip anymore, it will bleed." Mild brought me back from memories. Fuck.. fuck.. fuck.. I miss him so damn much. I was biting my lip? I didn't noticed.

I looked in my front camera. It is bruised and swollen. See, Mew. What you still do to me when you are far away from me..

"Damn, man. You are so in love... like.. woah. Man, wow." Mild smiled.

I blushed again. Yes, I am. So in love with him.

"Whatever.. why did you come here?" I changed the topic.

"OH SHIT!! I completely forget. There is a man asking for you. Says he knows you."

Seriously, Mild? How can you make someone wait that much and forget about them?

"Mild, you should concentrate more. Who is he ? Did he give identity?"

"Says he is Dias Moore. He is handsome, though." Mild smiled.