Intro (Damians pov)

-Memories will be in italics so you'll be able to tell the difference!

"Come on Dami!!We only have so long before they notice we snuck out!!"
"Tch. What happened to being quite Davina? And I never agreed to this, I'm just here to make sure you don't get caught."
"Oh please! When I told you I was going outside to the hideout you were practically outside the window before I was!"
" I was not!! I answered sheepishly " Aren't we supposed to be looking out for guards? Stop distracting me Davina."
" Hey Dami?... what happened to being quite?" Davina spoke with humor in her voice.
I looked at her with annoyance " you know..I hate you sometimes"
" haha please you couldn't hate me if you tried Dami, Oh look where here!"
I silently chuckle and follow her running figure towards the large body of water where we found during training one day after Davina decided to lose an arrow and mother sent us to look for it.
" Come on Dami I can't wait any longer!"
" Wait for what Davina?" I asked with confusion after the words fell off my lips I see her pull out a little bag followed by two small paper lanterns that looked somewhat decent other than the few patches of other colored paper clearly fixing holes. " Davina you didn't have to do this"
" Of course I did Dami! I already feel terrible that I'm not going to be here for your actual birthday..." she said while looking at me with sad eyes then looking at water to avoid eye contact. "Enough with this sadness now go on open your present and then we can release the lanterns!"
Not knowing what to say I gently grab the medium sized package, I calmly began to untie the stings holding it together then proceeding to unwrap the brown paper from the gift. Pulling away the brown paper and realizing that Davina had gotten me some new art pencils and more paper to draw on. After looking at them for a minute I look back at Davinas face wondering how she got these on the island since the ship that comes in with extra supplies doesn't come in till two weeks after my birthday plus mother would never allow this on the ship saying " It's a waste of time that I need to focus on becoming the next leader for the league of assassins"
" H-how did you get these?!"
" That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." Speaking as she moved her fingers to resemble dots in a line. "Now lets do these lanterns!"
She grabs a match from her inside coat pocket and scratch it a cross her boot and then proceeded to light her and my lantern then handing one to me.
" Okay now make a wish then when you did that on the count of three will let them go together Okay?"
" seems sufficient but what's wishing going to do?"
"Please just do it Damian humor me?" She looked at me with pleading eyes
"Tch, fine" I closed my eyes and thought of something to "wish" for, quickly thinking of not getting caught by grandfathers guards and waited for Davina to give the call to let go. After a few seconds I feel her hand slipping into mine which causes me to look at her where our eyes meet.
"Ready?"
" definitely" she softly spoke
" okay..1..2..3!"
We both let go and watched as our lanterns floated off,after a minute or so I hear a soft voice say " happy birthday Dami"

Coming out of my day dream and re-focusing on my room in Fathers manor I realize what I was finally painting the last two hours. As I look at the painted stars and the small glowing lanterns in the sky, I think about what I had wished for in that moment now all I can think of now is I wish that I wished for her to stay...

First one done! I hope you (the readers) enjoy it! Hopefully it's not too short for an intro I'll try and upload as as frequently as possible. Anyways bye everyone!!!! 700 words.