Night 1

A/n: I made Ally and Austin brother and sister cuz I felt like it. Don't come for me. Also enjoy!

*12:00PM*

"Hi, Welcome to Wafflehouse!" Ally chirped happily. She placed 3 menus down on the table. "My name's Ally and I'll be your waitress today. Can I start you on any drinks?" The tiny blonde smiled brightly.

The trio of women contemplated their options before all agreeing on waters. Ally nodded and was off to the kitchen. She grabbed three tall glasses from the dishwasher, shoveled a third of ice into each, and poured the water. She set the glasses onto a tray and skillfully maneuvered through the crowded kitchen, swiftly making her way back to the trio without spilling a drop.

"Here you go, ladies," Ally said as she placed a glass in front of each woman. "Now are we ready to order or would you like some time to think about it?" The women shared a quick glance between the waitress and themselves before shaking their heads.

"No that's okay," the woman on the left of the booth spoke up. "I think we all know what we want, right ladies?" The other two nodded, shooting toothless smiles towards Ally.

Ally made quick work if analyzing the three, starting with the woman on the left. She had eyes greener than an emerald with long ravenous hair that flowed down her back in waves. Her skin was a little on the pailer side, but nevertheless the woman was beautiful. She wore a white long sleeve knitted sweater with some acid washed black Jean's and Doc Martin's.

She looked to be Latina along with one of the women across from her. Only the other woman had fairly tanned skin and long brown hair down to her lower back. She had dazzling brown eyes that sparkled in the sunlight coming from the window. She wore a black and white pocadotted bow in her hair. To match she wore a plain white long sleeve cropped shirt with a black leather skirt and red pumps.

Both women looked to be Cuban while the last woman was African American. This woman wore black stilettos, a black pencil skirt that reached her mid thighs, and a white button down blouse with a red lipstick. Her eyes were a soft brown while her natural curly hair fell perfectly on her shoulders.

"Okay then!" Ally said, pulling her notepad from the pocket of her white apron. "What can I get yall today?"

*12:10PM*

As the last woman finished ordering, the blonde noting that the order was a big one, Ally walked back to the kitchen to give the chef the order before waiting a few more tables. After about an hour or so, she grabbed a food cart and rolled the large meal over to the three, apologizing for the wait as she placed the food onto the table.

"Here you go," she said "and if yall need anything else today, just let me know!" The trio nodded, murmuring their gratitude before digging in. Ally smiled and walked to the back room for her lunch break. She grabbed herself a bacon egg and cheese sandwich on Texas toast before plopping down on the couch.

She thought back to the women in the booth from earlier. It had finally occurred to her that they all wore black and white in some way, whether it be casual or formal, but two of the women also wore red with their outfits. Ally couldn't help but think about the purpose of their rather planned out attire. Had they gone to some sort of event together? Were they on some sort of team? In a group? Ultimately, the blonde chalked it up to that conclusion as she finished her sandwich and got back to work.

She looked to the booth by the first window only to find empty plates and dirty utensils, the trio nowhere in sight. She shrugged, thinking that they'd already paid for their meal and left, so she cleaned up the booth before going to seat more customers.