ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥?!

ᴵ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵉˣⁱˢᵗᵉᵈ...ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ? ᴼʳ ʰᵉʳ?

The call came on monday, and the only one home...was Alex. He quickly shoved his plate into the dishwasher and rushed to the phone, expecting Nick's daily call, to check up on him of course. His husbands were touchy about leaving Alex home alone while Dallas, who had been enrolled in a nearby school, was at school and the others were at work. He wiped his hands on his apron, which Karl had bought him and he absolutely adored since it had little duckies on it, and picked up the phone. "Hello?" He greeted as he always did "Um..hi" alex tensed, he knew that voice. "Wait- Before you hang up!" Zoe squealed "I have important news!" alex huffed "one minute" he growled "Okay, well um...You see I kind of...have twins...and they are Nick's" Alex froze and the phone slipped from his hands. Nick and Zoe conceived not one..but TWO fucking children?! He bent down and snatched the phone up, it wasn't possible...it couldn't be. "Lier" He hissed coldly "No..No I swear! It's the truth. Tell Nick if he doesn't come get them...I'm leaving them in a hospital parking lot" 

Alex waited for Nick to get home, pacing for hours as he thought on this. There were two poor babies in the hands of such a vile woman, and she wanted Nick to take them. Not only take them, but keep them forever. To raise them! Alex didn't know how to feel about this. Due to his natural childish persona he was able to gain kids trust fairly easy, and he was good with kids, but babies? he hardly got close to babies, because they were fragile and he didn't want to accidentally hurt them. He grabbed the top of his nose in thought and shook his head. What does he do? leave them to go to some orphanage? What if they never got adopted? What if they lived a hard life, what if they turned to drugs? or worse? He made up his mind instantly, and then Nick walked in with Karl at his side. "Nick...." Alex said lowering his head "Alex? What's wrong?"Asked Karl as the husbands rushed to his side "Zoe called today...she..she had twins Nick...and they are yours" 

"She might be lying" Nick said once again as they walked into the hospital where Zoe was waiting with DNA tests. "Or she might not be...Nick it's been over ten months since that night" Alex said, trying not to sound angry. Truth was, he was frustrated. Dallas, who they had picked up on the way, was freaking out. "Oh my god no way...I might be an aunt?!" She seemed to be the only one with a positive outlook on this situation, except for Karl who tried hard to keep everyone from blowing up and flying into a rage. They walked into her hospital room and the husband's eyes landed on two beautiful babies. There was no doubt in Karl's mind that these were indeed Nick's children, they looked so much like him...and hardly anything like Zoe. Alex forced his eyes away from the babies, he couldn't bear to be reminded of what Nick had done. "Okay...Let's get this over with" Nick said, his voice soft. He was never a mean person, unless he had to be. The doctor took Zoe and Nick's DNA and hurried off. It took about thirty minutes for the tests to come back, but when they did Nick almost passed out. He was, indeed, the father of the two babies. "I fucking told you" Zoe said standing up. "Now I'm leaving" She stormed out of the room, Nick wanted to run after her, to demand that she mother these children, but he knew she never would. She had gotten her own daughter taken away a month ago due to the fact that she tried to sell her for drugs or some shit. Instead he turned to Alex and Karl, who refused to meet his eyes. "I can't leave them here...I just can't" He said. Karl turned to the babies and his heart broke. "Okay..." He breathed as he walked to the little bed's they laid in. He picked up the smaller one, and cradled it. "Alex...?" Nick said softly. Alex hesitated "I don't know if I want kids..." he whispered "But...I don't think I could live with myself if we left them here" Nick sighed in relief. "Sir...what are their names?" Asked the nurse holding up two certificates. Nick frowned "She had them for a month and she never named them?" He asked "She refused..." The nurse said awkwardly. "Um...what are they?" Nick asked. "One boy, and one girl" Hummed the nurse with a small smile. The kind of twins everyone wanted, a boy and a girl. Dallas let out an excited squeal as she whipped out her phone and snapped a photo.  "Uh...the girl will be Alexis...after my husband" Nick blurted. "Alexis Mae Jacobs" {Alexis for Alex, Mae for Anna mae, and jacobs for karl} The nurse scribbled that down. "And the boy?" "...Alex?" Nick turned to Alex. {no they are not singling Karl out, I just feel Karl would be perfectly fine as long as the children had his last name} "...Mateo karlos Jacobs" Alex said softly. The nurse scribbled that down and handed them the certificates. Nick picked up Mateo, and Karl kept hold of Alexis, while Alex carried the baby things, though there were hardly any things for them. "I can't believe i'm a dad" Nick said "yeah..." karl said gently, Alex felt a small smile tug at his lips. "We're all dads" He said. Dallas laughed. "yeah, the dad trio" she joked. "yeah!" Alex joined in. He couldn't bring himself to be cold when the mood was so light. Especially with such adorable babies. They got into the car and Dallas held the babies in the back. "guess we need to go shopping huh...?" Karl asked "Yeah..." Alex said, distracted by little Mateo curling his tiny baby hand around Alex's finger. "Your gonna be papa's little guapo boy" he whispered softly. The baby smiled as if he knew Alex was calling him handsome. Karl secretly snapped a photo and sent it out on twitter, the caption reading "papa, daddy, and dada to our newest members of our family, Mateo and Alexis". 

What a wonderful family. 

{ 𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖! 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠, 𝕚𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 :/ 𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕒 𝕫𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕖𝕞. 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕟𝕒. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤? 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤? 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠...𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔻𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕤'𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤, 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕘 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕤! 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕨𝕠! 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 "𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕒", 𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕒'𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 - 𝕞𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟}