ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖: ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘...

"ᴬ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵐᵃʳʳⁱᵃᵍᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶜᵒⁿᵛᵉʳˢᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ"

Karl glanced from Alex to the woman who stood beside him. He looked a lot like her, dark black hair, eyes that looked black but were actually dark brown, and two small freckles. "Mami..why are you here?" Asked Alex stiffly as he shifted away from her, picking up a book filled with flower arrangements. "Well, I hear from a friend that my son, who didn't bother to tell me, was getting married! Again!" The woman hissed slapping alex's head. Alex flinched and, out of pure instinct reached out to Nick, who eagerly comforted him. Karl reached to shake her hand "so which of you is my son marrying?" asked Mrs.Q "well...um.." karl blushed "Both of them mami" Alex said softly "both?!" the woman went fully red "two men? Alex?" Alex hid his face in nick's neck, not wanting to look at his mother's anger. 

She had hardly gotten over it by dinner, allowing herself to make snide comments here and there about how much of a slut her son had become. "i didn't raise you to be like this Alex" she huffed. Karl reached out to grab Alex's hand and kissed it. "miss we have the guest room set up for you if you want it-" "No. No thank you, i'll stay on the couch. God knows what kinky things you men have done in that room." Karl stood abruptly and cleared the plates, busying himself in washing them. Nick grabbed his keys and kissed his lovers as he made his way out the door to pick up the bouquet Alex had chosen. A mix of blue orchids, orange poppies, and wild purple hyacinths.  "I Don't understand why you didn't just stay with Schlatt! he was such a nice man..rich too" Alex stiffened and karl turned off the faucet, walking over to place his hands on Alex's shoulders. "Mami you've missed a lot..he's not a good man" "what do you mean? Alex he was a perfect man! and you go and leave him for...not one but two men! White men at that" Alex burst "He beat me every day mami, raped me. He's bad...a bad man" the woman was silent, she hadn't been around so of course she didn't know about Schlatt. "...I Am going to bed..." She finally said standing up, her footing was wobbly so Alex reached to help her. She slapped his hand away "don't touch me with those filthy hands..." Alex was stunned "Mami-"  "This was your fault. you let him do this and now you cry rape? Goodness mi amor you are like those white girls on TV, you cannot get raped by lover...it's not possible" She stormed off and Alex turned to Karl for affection. Nick came home quickly once karl texted him and eagerly showered Alex with kisses.

he had been healing. They had all been healing. yet, Alex most of all. He had learned to seek out physical comfort from Karl or Nick whenever he felt uncomfortable, afraid, or needy. He had learned how to communicate his feelings without using words, making it easier for Nick and Karl to pick up on oncoming panic attacks or fear. And here was Alex's mother, ruining it with her foul words. making all the progress they had built up come crumbling down atop their unknowing heads. The throuple stayed up all night, Karl and Nick working to ease their lovers worries and doubts. calming him with soft kisses and cuddles and words that seemed like music. By the time dawn arrived all three were calm and laying down to rest, cuddled up together tight their ring hands intertwined as best as they could be. And in the shine of the moonlight as they slept, the gold hit the light just right allowing a beautiful glow to spark just for a moment. 

{ 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 :/ 𝕚 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩'𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕝'𝕤. 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕞𝕣𝕤. 𝕛𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝟙𝟘𝟘%...𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜'𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕞? 𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩'𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕪 '𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥' }