ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪: 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥.

ᵂᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ⁱⁿᵛⁱᵗᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒʷ ᵘᵖ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ.

The door rang at 1am, and the throuple groaned in sync as they got up and headed for the door. Alex leaning slightly on Nick, who had made sure to shower Alex and Karl with love in the hopes that their lives would return to normal, ad it somewhat did. Karl opened the door and instantly his mood dropped. There stood Ms. Sapnap and a girl of about fifteen. "Why are you here?" Growled Nick, keeping his arm tight around Alex and grabbing Karl's hand, pulling him behind him. "Trust me, I don't want to be here anymore then you want me here" Huffed the woman as she ushered the girl inside. Nick slowly hugged her and forced a smile on his face. "Hey Dallas" He said "Hey Nick" The girl responded moving past him to shake hands with Karl and Alex.

"Wait...I don't get it your Married?" cried Dallas, clearly nobody had said anything to her. "Uh...yeah" Nick nodded awkwardly as Alex carried in four drinks, purposely ignoring Ms.Sapnap and giving the others their drinks. She pretended not to notice as she crossed her legs. "Well...to who?" Asked Dallas, curious. "Um...Well" Nick, Alex, and Karl grabbed hands as Karl took his seat beside Nick and Alex took the arm of the couch. "Well...both of them. Karl and Alex" Dallas was silent, eyes wide as she processed this. All her life she had been told her brother was a sinner, but she couldn't hate him unless he sinned more than once. Did this count? Her mother seemed to dislike him AND his...husbands. She stood up and shook her head before walking two steps away, turning, then turning again and finally walking to the back room. Karl sighed, he knew she was young and maybe a little upset, it was expected. Alex on the other hand kissed Nick's hand before standing up and following Dallas.

"Who is it?" Asked the silent voice "Uh...Alex" Alex said softly, the door slowly opened slightly and Alex smiled at the brunette. "What?" She asked softly, avoiding his eyes. "Um..Can we talk? I noticed you seemed a little...conflicted" Dallas shrugged as she opened the door wider and went to sit on the bed. Alex walked in, careful not to get too close to her. "Are you okay?" He asked "I guess..." Dallas said picking at a loose thread on her sweater "I didn't know he was married...much less married to two men" She sighed "My mom says it's a sin...with just one man but two men.." She ran a hand through her hair and laid on her back "What do I do? God I shouldn't be asking you...your the husband" Alex smiled "It's perfectly fine...Hey, I understand how you feel. listen, I love your brother...he's an amazing man. Do you love your brother?" Dallas sat up "Of course I love him, he's my brother" She said defensively. "Okay...so if you love him why don't you try to support him, no matter what. Wouldn't you rather he be happy with the people he loves...no matter how many...then him be sad with a person he doesn't love?" Dallas shrugged "I don't know...I don't know what to think" she said "Please...just leave" Alex nodded "...Dallas, I want you to understand that...I love Nick. More than anything" He turned and left.

The Dinner table was quiet, minus the sounds of the metal forks clinking the plates. Alex could feel Ms. Sapnap's eyes on him, and he was starting to get uncomfortable. He glanced up, a mistake, as she started to yell "Don't look at me! Nick I cannot believe you would marry HIM...not just him but Karl also. It's a sin. You just cannot stop sinning can you-" Dallas stood up suddenly, placing her feet square before pulling her hand back and slapping her hard across the face. Ms. Sapnap's nose started to bleed and a red mark was already forming on her cheek. Dallas's face went pale, as if she couldn't believe she had just slapped her own mother. "Dallas!" Cried the woman angrily "I...I'm sick of it Mom. You can't talk to Nick like that...or Alex Or Karl. It's not fair! He's your son and your supposed to love him no matter what! If you don't...Mom if you don't you'll lose him..and me" She said shakily as Alex gave her an approving smile, and Karl being the gentleman he was, rushed to get her paper towels. Nick was speechless, his sister had always been a wild one...but she never disobeyed their mother. Much less slapped her! He couldn't keep the grin from his face as Ms. Sapnap got up and left through the front door. Leaving Dallas behind. "I just slapped my mother..." Dallas said "You just slapped our mother" Nick repeated. They burst out laughing as Nick pulled her into a hug.

Who knew his sister had it in her?

{𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕆𝕄𝔼𝕋ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕀 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠. 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕠𝕡'𝕤 𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕞𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕕𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕪'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪 𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦? 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕘.}