ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪

ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ, ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱ ᵈⁱᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵗᵒᵒ.

"Mama, there is something we need to say" Nick said softly, the blonde woman glanced at the three men and crossed her legs. "M'kay..." She said raising an eyebrow. Nick hesitated, so Alex reached from behind and secretly squeezed his hand. "Mama...You already know I'm getting married" Nick started "I do" The woman said sarcastically. "Well...Mama I want you to meet our other fiancee" Alex slowly allowed Karl to pull him foreword. There was a long silence as the woman processed this. "Your leaving Karl for this man?" She asked "No mama, All three of us are getting married" Nick said, looking at his two lovers with a prideful smile. "...what?" The woman stood as Ms. Quackity and Mrs. Jacobs made their way inside. "you mean to tell me...you are marrying TWO men?! I won't allow this! No..it is a sin...a bigger sin then marrying only one man Nick!" Mrs. J and Ms. Q hurried over, sensing the rising tension in the room. "Mrs. Sapnap...it's clear they aren't complete without their third partner...please for the sake of your son- " Ms. Q was saying but Mrs. Sapnap cut her off "No! How could I let this go?" She shook her head wildly and started past Nick. "I can't stay, I'm sorry son but I just cannot stay" 

Nick didn't cry over it, he had learned from Alex's mother that some people could change...but some people never do. He threw himself into wedding planning and spending as much time with Alex and Karl as he could. He was getting jittery as the day of their wedding approached quickly. "Are you okay Nick?" Asked Alex the day before the wedding would take place, the throuple had been cuddling on the bed, in the dark. "I'm okay Mi amor" Nick said softly leaning down to kiss Alex. "Maybe she will come tomorrow.." Karl said wrapping his arm around Nick and placing his head on his shoulder. They had insisted on playing Nick in Alex's spot for the night. "maybe...it doesn't really matter to me anymore" Nick said softly "It made me mad the way she treated Alex...and if she can't stand to see me happy then that's her fault. I'm not gonna let her bring me down. Tomorrow is the day that I marry my soulmates and if she doesn't wanna be there...then she doesn't need to be in my life" Karl and Alex kissed his cheeks and gave him a supporting hug. "Goodnight Nick.." They chorused laying down and cuddling up to his side, allowing their eyes to close. 

When Karl woke up Alex and Nick were already gone. He smiled to himself and got out of bed, slowly walking out of his room. There was a note on the table with a plate full of pancakes and eggs. 

"K,

we went to get ready for the big day! We'll see you at exactly two ;) "

He smiled and quickly ate, he had to meet his mom in half an hour, so he dressed in a hoodie and some pants, before rushing to his car. He drove to his old house and was greeted by Jimmy and his old roommates. "Hey guys!" He greeted excitedly throwing his arms around them. "Hey Karl, we hear your getting married" Jimmy held up the invitations Alex had mailed out a month earlier. Karl giggled and nodded, he had forgotten about Jimmy and his other friends, though he would never admit it. "I'm happy for you" Jimmy continued "Can't wait to meet these guys" karl realized he hadn't shown any photo's just yet. He whipped out his phone and showed Jimmy the hundreds of photos he had of the two men. "Wow, that's great Karl" jimmy laughed as he scrolled to a photo of Alex, fast asleep on Nick. "They're close too...never seen such a good relationship Man" Jimmy clapped Karl on the back and led him inside where his mother was bustling about. "Finally! Hurry hurry honey" The woman rushed her son upstairs and handed him the outfit he would be wearing for the wedding. He would be wearing a grey suit with a purple flower. He loved the suit, which is why he slipped it on so quickly. His mother fussed over his hair but he refused to slick it back, he knew Alex and Nick both loved to run their hands through it. "Oh fine fine..." mrs. Jacobs teared up and Karl reached to hug her. "mom..mom it's okay don't cry" he said "My boy...my little boy" mrs. jacobs said softly. Karl smiled and leaned down to kiss her cheek. "I'm still your little boy mom...now let's hurry or we'll be late to my own wedding!" 

{𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝔻𝕆ℕ𝔼. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 ^^ 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕! 𝕆𝕙𝕙𝕙 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤! 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕋^𝕋}